Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Heroes Love/Hate Fest 11/5/7 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539279)

AceHigh 11-06-2007 12:35 AM

Re: Heroes Love/Hate Fest 11/5/7

Anybody else think Adam might be Claire's biological dad?

esad 11-06-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK wow. So Kensei/Adam is immortal or has time travelling abilities (or both?). Also the ability to absorb a lightning bolt. Bob made it seem he also has the weather control abilities of Storm from X-Men.

Angela says Peter is the most powerful of them all, but I would really like to know what Adam's original ability is, and what time period he is from. Also, tying (powered up) Sylar into this plot would be amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you watched the show this season? Seriously, all these "questions" have been answered.

Fedfan691 11-06-2007 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and it also clearly can't be coincidence that Hiro's dad was telling Hiro stories of Kensei all throughout his boyhood, and was working with "Kensei" in the present.

[/ QUOTE ]

But isn't it Hiro who makes Kensei turn into a bad guy in the future by breaking him and the japanese chick up? Does that mean that when Hiro was caught with her Adam suddenly appeared as a bad guy, or are to we believe Kensei was always destined to become bad and Hiro had no effect on the future version of kensei?

Chilltown 11-06-2007 12:50 AM

Adam has been alive for centuries now...he must have built up influence with other people with powers like he was shown to.

Hiro was Kensei(the stor version) from the past all along...that's pretty clear too.
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Distant relative...maybe nothing because Nathan is Claire's biological father. =/ It was a pretty big deal last season.

Jack Bando 11-06-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and it also clearly can't be coincidence that Hiro's dad was telling Hiro stories of Kensei all throughout his boyhood, and was working with "Kensei" in the present.

[/ QUOTE ]

But isn't it Hiro who makes Kensei turn into a bad guy in the future by breaking him and the japanese chick up? Does that mean that when Hiro was caught with her Adam suddenly appeared as a bad guy, or are to we believe Kensei was always destined to become bad and Hiro had no effect on the future version of kensei?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go with the "one past" theory of time travel. Hiro always was the good Kensei and the original Kensei always was a jerk who became Adam Monroe.

Pudge714 11-06-2007 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK wow. So Kensei/Adam is immortal or has time travelling abilities (or both?). Also the ability to absorb a lightning bolt. Bob made it seem he also has the weather control abilities of Storm from X-Men.

Angela says Peter is the most powerful of them all, but I would really like to know what Adam's original ability is, and what time period he is from. Also, tying (powered up) Sylar into this plot would be amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you watched the show this season? Seriously, all these "questions" have been answered.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Adam is Claire's father

[/ QUOTE ]

lennytheduck 11-06-2007 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said this like three weeks ago, though I said descended because Nathan is obv her dad.

AceHigh 11-06-2007 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Distant relative...maybe nothing because Nathan is Claire's biological father. =/ It was a pretty big deal last season.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH yeah! How could I forget that?

Jack Bando 11-06-2007 01:02 AM

1)Claire's dad=Nathan.
2)I think Bob meant Adam has a 3rd person working for him (Linderman, Maury, ???). No one has had more than one power unless their power had some way to get more power.

TheCroShow 11-06-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hope nikki dies, has she served a purpose yet?? i'm still trying to figure out why she's in the series at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, I find Nikki superhot. I think the writers know that gratifying me is in their best interest, which is why her story line remains.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think she's hot as well, that does not justify having her in the show at all. sure she punched Sylar last year, did we really need to waste so much time on her? and micah and DL? GRRR that storyline pisses me off.

i'm excited for next week though. can't wait to see what happens with Peter