Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

Keyser. 08-24-2007 05:56 PM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

whoops, didn't know this thread existed until now.

I think someone asked this earlier, but you are really young right kolo? It's very possible you really have no idea what your sexual preference is and in a year or two you could decide you're straight again.

TheMetetron 08-24-2007 10:08 PM

Is being gay going make your passport come any quicker?

Seriously, I'm calling shenanigans on Britain taking this long.

Jay Riall 08-24-2007 10:09 PM

Mine took me like a week. Foreign office are obvious gay and want to keep kolo in the country.

DannyOcean_ 08-26-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious- do you have the streotypical "gay" way of talking? I'm wondering how common this is, cuz one of my HS friends came out this year, always kinda "talked" in a gay-way but people thought "he seems so gay that he can't be" and we were all shocked when he came out on facebook.

[/ QUOTE ]

bump, this is a good question. I only have one gay friend (that i know of lol), and he's like uber-gay in everything he does, so i don't think he's a good sample.

Do you do anything you consider flamboyantly gay or anything? It's all very subjective, but

do you talk 'gay'?
do you walk 'gay'?
do you have 'gay' tastes in fashion/music/movies/whatever?
Do you do anything that makes you think "Man that's so stereotypically gay?"

Thanks for answering all the questions. I'm actually pretty curious (no not in that way lol).

DannyOcean_ 08-27-2007 02:01 AM

bump

kolotoure 08-27-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious- do you have the streotypical "gay" way of talking? I'm wondering how common this is, cuz one of my HS friends came out this year, always kinda "talked" in a gay-way but people thought "he seems so gay that he can't be" and we were all shocked when he came out on facebook.

[/ QUOTE ]

bump, this is a good question. I only have one gay friend (that i know of lol), and he's like uber-gay in everything he does, so i don't think he's a good sample.

Do you do anything you consider flamboyantly gay or anything? It's all very subjective, but

do you talk 'gay'?
do you walk 'gay'?
do you have 'gay' tastes in fashion/music/movies/whatever?
Do you do anything that makes you think "Man that's so stereotypically gay?"

Thanks for answering all the questions. I'm actually pretty curious (no not in that way lol).

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't talk or walk gay but have very gay tastes

ebepse 08-27-2007 09:07 PM

if we found out we live within 5 minutes of each other would you have sex with me right now? (if i was gay)

kolotoure 08-27-2007 09:39 PM

pics ldo

ebepse 08-27-2007 09:46 PM

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5209/picwm2.png

kolotoure 08-27-2007 09:48 PM

nice body are you a buttetfave

Jay Riall 08-27-2007 09:55 PM

Can you see yourself getting into pozzing in the near future?

ebepse 08-27-2007 09:58 PM

i just dont want to post my face

most ppl tell me i look like http://www.netglimse.com/images/cele...phlundgren.jpg
dolph lundgren

LionelHutz00 08-27-2007 10:11 PM

spb, seeing your pic makes me feel uncomfortable in a wonderful way.

kolotoure 08-28-2007 10:36 AM

jay, no thanks

spb, maybe

liamm1987 08-28-2007 10:38 AM

are you an arsenal fan?

kolotoure 08-28-2007 10:58 AM

yes

Jay Riall 08-29-2007 09:32 PM

You probably either a) don't care or b) wanted me to, but I've blocked you on msn because I've got better things to do than hear about your love of sucking dick and taking it up the ass from black men.

mlagoo 08-30-2007 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I see two guys making out, it makes me mildly uncomfortable.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i have this prob too. i had a gay roommate for a year during law school, and i was cool with it, no problem, it was a totally normal (good) friendly relationship. but like, whenever i would see him with his bf, whether it be like holding hands or even like a goodbye kiss (they were incredibly discreet so no walking in on them in the living room or anything), i would always feel a little awkward/uncomfortable. feel like [censored] about it though, like i really think im ok with it, i just cant help but feel a little edge when i see it in my face.

so yeah kolo just know that your friends who might seem like they have trouble dealing with it, might still be trying to and aren't necessarily intolerant jerks or whatever.

im not entirely sober so this post is a bit jumbled.

knowledgeORbust 08-30-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First of all, as a pastor, I wanted to weigh in. I won't even touch all of the discussion on the bible since 1) it would be the longest post ever and 2) you guys wouldn't believe me anyway...suffice it to say none of you have any idea about the historical accuracy of the bible nor any of the scholarly issures surrounding it and are merely expressing what you think. No big, but you are waaaaay off.

Secondly, re: Christians and homosexuals. Gays think 'church people' hate them because, well, church people hate them, and it is completely the fault of 'church people'. Somehow the majority of Christians have stopped loving people whom Jesus has never stopped loving. There's no way we can call ourselves followers of Christ while openly detesting people. It is a non sequiter.

But in all of these questions we're missing perhaps the most vital: OP, what was your relationship with your father from your earliest childhood? Was he abusive? Aloof? Unloving/uncaring? Absent? Because this is the case in the vastly overwhelming majority of homosexuals. See, I don't believe that gays are born that way, but I truly believe that *they* believe that they were born that way. Reason being, from their earliest rememberances, i.e. the time that heteros were noticing girls, they were noticing boys. What else could they believe than that they were born like that? Therefore, I do not believe that the vast majority of homosexuals chose to be so. However, science seems to believe that the relationship with the child and his/her father from a very young age actually determines these types of gender issues. Some wire seems to get crossed mentally/emotionally in the earliest stages of development. So, OP, what was your relationship with your father like?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, feel free to come on over to SMP and teach us all about the wonderful historicity of the Bible and how we are all way off. Only real Christians know anything about the Bible amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

hah! Well put.

Only 75% of the way through this thread, but this was my immediate thought as well.

knowledgeORbust 08-30-2007 02:04 AM

It's sad that people are as hateful as they are.
FWIW, H.M. used to play one of the video games I did at a high level. This personality type was (prolly still is) super-rampant amongst these guys and to-be expected. Anyone that has that much h8 clearly has overwhelming problems of their own.

Props for being yourself, kolo. gl out there.

longhair 08-30-2007 02:23 AM

Jay,

that girl in the 1st pic you posted is stunning. got any more of her?

Kolo, gl with ur dad situation.

goofyballer 08-30-2007 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You probably either a) don't care or b) wanted me to, but I've blocked you on msn because I've got better things to do than hear about your love of sucking dick and taking it up the ass from black men.

[/ QUOTE ]

Black men? lol I didn't hear that part (I heard the rest though)