Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Business, Finance, and Investing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   bank of america CC offer i recieved (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556674)

sublime 11-28-2007 06:44 PM

bank of america CC offer i recieved

1.9% APY on everything including cash advances till June of 08

this is free money and i should take this, no? i read the terms and don't see any catches(assuming no payments are late). that being said, i figured i would check before just getting another line of credit that i probably wont use.

i can assume risks and would probably put this in the market over that time period.

bluef0x 11-28-2007 07:01 PM

Re: bank of america CC offer i recieved

Make sure you don't use 100% of the credit and make the monthly payments [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sublime 11-28-2007 07:08 PM

yeah on surface that seemed like only risk, but i wanted to see if there was more. i dont 'hustle' crdit cards on the norm.

bluef0x 11-28-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah on surface that seemed like only risk, but i wanted to see if there was more. i dont 'hustle' crdit cards on the norm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 80% is the suggested limit to use. You can transfer credit from other cards onto the new one, most likely, to increase the amount of $$ you can invest.

stinkypete 11-28-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 80% is the suggested limit to use. You can transfer credit from other cards onto the new one, most likely, to increase the amount of $$ you can invest.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure sublime isn't a moron, which means he doesn't have (high interest) credit card debt to transfer

sublime 11-28-2007 10:23 PM

yeah i have zero cc balance. i want to add some good balance though (like the above).

sublime 11-28-2007 10:33 PM

wtf i just went directly to the BOA site and that offers 0% for 6 for the same card.

bluef0x 11-28-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure sublime isn't a moron, which means he doesn't have (high interest) credit card debt to transfer

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about the current ratio or the total of all his cards.

bluef0x 11-28-2007 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf i just went directly to the BOA site and that offers 0% for 6 for the same card.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a lot out there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Check out the list at fatwallet's finance forum... they have a giant list of 0% credit cards that can be easily attained with decent credit.

stinkypete 11-29-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about the current ratio or the total of all his cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not either, but i did misread your post