Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   FGATORS: Rake to profit ratio, empirical survey... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520213)

donkeykong2 10-10-2007 08:06 PM

FGATORS: Rake to profit ratio, empirical survey...

What is fgators rake to profit ratio? who has pokertracker data? pls contribute while he is still a pleasure here for our lovely zwei plus zwei comunity. fgators scheint ein recht netter kerl zu sein mit einem netten hund. wieso hat ihm niemand geholfen? jetzt kriegt der arme hund womöglich zweitklassiges futter.... und fgator geht zum fbi und der hund bleibt allein.

Survey:
How is fgators rake/profit ratio?

dragonystic 10-10-2007 08:15 PM

Re: FGATORS: Rake to profit ratio, empirical survey...

its probably 1:1

donkeykong2 10-10-2007 08:16 PM

Let s found an fgators fan club!
The name will be "fgatorsfanclub"!
i am the first participant.

Requin 10-10-2007 08:17 PM

Nobody's going to stop hating you just because you make fun of someone else. You still tried to scam a fellow 2+2er, and you still make retarded threads.

pathetic

donkeykong2 10-10-2007 08:20 PM

"fgatorsssss ohoooo
fgatorsss ahaaaaa
super fgators!
fgatorsssss ohoooo
fgatorsss ahaaaaa
super fgators!
fgatorsssss ohoooo
fgatorsss ahaaaaa
super fgators!"
how do call that here? hymne? ah anthemn?
fgators wird nochmal ganz groß rauskommen als fbi agent für spezialaufträge. fgators007! er wird die welt retten! die manager der pokerseiten sind auch grade dem fanclub beigetreten!

def NOT racist 10-10-2007 08:20 PM

donkeykong2 stop posting everywhere, especially msnl

donkeykong2 10-10-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody's going to stop hating you just because you make fun of someone else. You still tried to scam a fellow 2+2er, and you still make retarded threads.

pathetic

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a joke, you were the only one who didnt get it apparently. seems like there is nothing i can do about it. i aint never gonna take such bets, for real.

Gonso 10-10-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

pathetic

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just thinking the same thing, and no you weren't joking you degen

def NOT racist 10-10-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

pathetic

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a joke, you were the only one who didnt get it apparently. seems like there is nothing i can do about it. i aint never gonna take such bets, for real.

[/ QUOTE ]

stop posting

donkeykong2 10-10-2007 08:35 PM

whatever... i asked cts if he would do a hand analysis for 300$. no more, no less, ask him for confirmation.