Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   you sir, are squeezing. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493687)

jkkkk 09-04-2007 08:10 PM

you sir, are squeezing.

mined stats say this guy is 20/15, 3/6 6m, 600 eff

I open for $21 utg w/ TT, utg+1 folds, HJ (fish) calls, CO, BN & SB (tags) call, BB (villain) makes it 125..

los_toros 09-04-2007 08:11 PM

Re: you sir, are squeezing.

20/15 people don't have balls this big. i would need a read to shove here.

tozzy 09-04-2007 08:11 PM

[x] fold

aislephive 09-04-2007 08:11 PM

Doesn't seem like a great spot at all for villain to squeeze when a nit opens UTG and a fish behind calls, not to mention the two other tags inbetween. I'd fold this pretty quick I think.

cakewalk 09-04-2007 08:18 PM

[x] overlay ftw

jkkkk 09-04-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't seem like a great spot at all for villain to squeeze when a nit opens UTG and a fish behind calls, not to mention the two other tags inbetween. I'd fold this pretty quick I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, my opening range utg is 22+, ATs+ w/ random sc's thrown in sometimes, how on earth is this not a perfect spot to steal?

I agree its awful if the fish is calling any and all pfr's, but most fish don't go calling off 1/5 their stack every other hand.

tozzy 09-04-2007 08:22 PM

someone do the math please explaining that hed have to fold x% of the time for us to break even here. i could then argue that hes never folding x% of the time cause i think his raising range is not much wider than his calling range.

aislephive 09-04-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, my opening range utg is 22+, ATs+ w/ random sc's thrown in sometimes, how on earth is this not a perfect spot to steal?

I agree its awful if the fish is calling any and all pfr's, but most fish don't go calling off 1/5 their stack every other hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying your UTG range is 99+/AQ+ or anything, but your range is still pretty solid. I mean this guy is 20/15 and all the hands are datamined, you pretty much don't have a clue about his squeezing frequencies. Just because you think it's a good spot to squeeze doesn't mean it's a likely scenario. I run at about 21/18 and 3 bet a lot, and I would not be squeezing here lightly with an UTG raise from a self proclaimed nit, and a call from 3 players including one fish.

Getting it in here is probably not going to be terrible, assuming he 3bets AK preflop close to 100% of the time and always calls a shove. But I think this is a definite fold with pretty much no read on villain besides 20/15 tag. If you know he is the type to squeeze then yeah go ahead and get it in, otherwise I don't like this much at all.

ahnuld 09-04-2007 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
20/15 people don't have balls this big. i would need a read to shove here.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? I run those stats and raise crap here all day

Ship Ship McGipp 09-04-2007 08:56 PM

i shove here 97 times out of 100, and half of the times i don't shove are misclicks