Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   for those who love the gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=249743)

MagicNinja 11-01-2006 01:49 AM

for those who love the gossip

a few days ago i was in vegas and farha was playing benyamine heads up for about 12 hours (at least) while i was at the bellagio. The blinds were 8k 16k for o8 and 1k 2k i think for plo. I don't think the big game is going to get smaller, i think it is going to get bigger, and fill up with players like benyamine / ozzy / ivey / antonius, and there will become a 'smaller big game' for newbs like harman / elezra / negreanu to play in.

I also think this new BIGGER game won't have any stud in it.

Oh yea, in the match it looked like benyamine was up a sh1tload of money. When i watched a random hand, it wnet raise from button, check call down about pot on every street. Pot looked like it was about 150,000.

Bluegrass Poker 11-01-2006 02:17 AM

Re: for those who love the gossip

Maybe I'm missing something but did you just call Harman, Elezra and Negreanau newbs?

El Diablo 11-01-2006 02:30 AM

BP,

He means compared to the new generation of high-stakes players like durrrrrrr, aba, and Boosted.

shaniac 11-01-2006 02:43 AM

I think the title of your post should have been "For those who love views"

But your thoughts are very interesting.

Gobias Ind. 11-01-2006 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BP,

He means compared to the new generation of high-stakes players like durrrrrrr, aba, and Boosted.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Boredom 11-01-2006 03:11 AM

If they opened up 1k/2k PLO on Tilt tomorrow, do you think Durrrr and Antonius would camp out in the parking lot for it, Star Wars-style? Seriously where will it end? How high is too high for these guys? 1GDP/2GDP?

FortunaMaximus 11-01-2006 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
players like benyamine / ozzy / ivey / antonius

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I also think this new BIGGER game won't have any stud in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh. Too obvious, perhaps.

Daddy Warbucks 11-01-2006 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think the big game is going to get smaller, i think it is going to get bigger, and fill up with players like benyamine / ozzy / ivey / antonius

[/ QUOTE ]

One of these is not like the others.

pickless 11-01-2006 05:37 AM

where is sammy making most of his money?

Daddy Warbucks 11-01-2006 05:38 AM

He's supposedly the best shorthanded PLO player in the world. He only plays for about 8 months of the year.