Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Alright, what is going on with Neteller? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319215)

BeatPurdue 01-30-2007 04:14 PM

Alright, what is going on with Neteller?

At 11 am this morning I cancelled a $500 EFT that was listed as pending. I told the lady that I wanted to make a peer-to-peer transfer and she said that is totally okay and that is the smart thing to do.

Well, I logged back in at 3 p.m. and it says my account has been closed. I call them up and they tell me that my account is closed and they are sending me a check for the remaining funds in my account. I let them know that I made no other request to withdrawal my money, I just wanted my pending EFT transfer cancelled and that was it.

After being put on hold, the lady came back and said that my account has been closed and the only way for me to get the money returned to me is via check. The lady said my account was closed because I was on a forum requesting ways to withdrawal.

Can someone please tell me WTF is going on?

BeatPurdue 01-30-2007 04:43 PM

Re: Alright, what is going on with Neteller?

I guess I am the only one getting railroaded by neteller?

Rastadon 01-30-2007 04:45 PM

Why don't you want to get a check?

metsandfinsfan 01-30-2007 04:45 PM

They would have no way of knowing you were on a forum. You are full of [censored]. Hence the lack of responses

PennDisc 01-30-2007 04:47 PM

honestly, neteller sending me a check for my balance and closing my account is my dream right now. the p2p thing is a workaround because they're not willing to do that.

BeatPurdue 01-30-2007 04:47 PM

The point is I never had the option. They closed my account and said that I could not do a peer-to-peer because I was on a forum posting about doing a peer-to-peer.

I am just confused as to what is going on.

BeatPurdue 01-30-2007 04:48 PM

I swear to God that is what they told me.

What the hell would I have to gain by lying about this?

metsandfinsfan 01-30-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I swear to God that is what they told me.

What the hell would I have to gain by lying about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

How would they know you were on a forum?
1 - Did you post your acct number?
2 - Did you post your real name?

Come on man get real

BeatPurdue 01-30-2007 04:51 PM

I posted neither one of those things.

If you want I can give you my account # and you can call them up yourself and they will say the exact same thing.

My account was closed because I was on a forum discussing ways to get my money out.

metsandfinsfan 01-30-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I posted neither one of those things.

If you want I can give you my account # and you can call them up yourself and they will say the exact same thing.

My account was closed because I was on a forum discussing ways to get my money out.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm ... and how do you think they knew it was you. Any ideas? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]