Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   [nano] TPNK large multiway pot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404416)

Xhad 05-16-2007 07:29 AM

[nano] TPNK large multiway pot

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, MP2 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero folds

fretelöo 05-16-2007 07:34 AM

Re: [nano] TPNK large multiway pot

Raise flop (to fold out others). After that, I dunno, probably bet turn and c/call river.

Niediam 05-16-2007 07:41 AM

I honestly have no idea why you just called the flop or why you folded the turn...

Xhad 05-16-2007 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I honestly have no idea why you just called the flop or why you folded the turn...

[/ QUOTE ]

Flop I agree is questionable. On the turn, how often do you think I have the best hand?

fretelöo 05-16-2007 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Flop I agree is questionable. On the turn, how often do you think I have the best hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the problem with the flop call. You have no idea now. At this level, they could have virtually anything, from 99 over 22 over Q6o over AKs, TT, any draw etc. etc. etc.... ... ...

If you were last to act on the turn and they all called, I'd be completely fine with a fold. Being first to act (relatively speaking), it's really tough. Given the number of villains and the thereof resulting pot size, I think you should pay off in this case. After all, Though there are a few aces that wouldn't raise pf, AT+ probably would.

BigBadBabar 05-16-2007 09:08 AM

i don't think i've seen a better flop c/r opportunity in a long time

NIX 05-16-2007 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
About the same percentage of the time I thought you were ahead on the flop. I think if you're going to just call the flop, I think you need to at least call the turn. And at this point, I think I like a turn call better than a turn raise, although I guess folding if you're 3bet on the turn wouldn't be bad.

Bona 05-16-2007 10:02 AM

I agree with BBB. Made to order flop check raise.

22pajo 05-16-2007 11:12 AM

i c/r the flop to force some goons out of this pot
as played i too fold the turn getting 5:1 and likely drawing to 5 outs(max)

marchron 05-16-2007 12:47 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure what you were thinking here, but I might just make a loose peel here on the turn in the hope that some of the other dummies call also and pump up my effective odds.

Also, since when was .25/.50 "nano"?