Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha/8 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The best o8 nl hi/lo player on full tilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520508)

ThE_rEaL_gUnIt 10-11-2007 02:30 PM

Re: The best o8 nl hi/lo player on full tilt

side note i just started ratholing it again last night and this morning in 200 hands im +2.2k........RATHOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL weeeeeeeeee

davebreal 10-11-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to figure out who has made the most money at NL08 lately then it is definitely Predator, the new master of the all in.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know this for a fact? i was under the impression that Idiot29 was having a pretty big year, despite being a despicable villian.

MegaDisgruntled 10-11-2007 06:21 PM

Dave,

I said lately, not this year. It's only been the last month or so that Predator has been playing Idiot-style and his September was staggering.

I can only say that somebody playing part time poker up what he is for the year is not too shabby.

Mega

MegaDisgruntled 10-11-2007 06:22 PM

I don't watch the 25/50 with the big guys either. Players like Sirens, and some of the pros could be crushing it.

Mega

TheStation 10-12-2007 12:49 AM

Over the last couple months I would have to say it would be troyomac, MTB32, predator06, sleaterx, dorsal fin, game over 73, decisions, ritzclub_1, bobbygoren, and the forums favorite idiot29

As far as a logging playing most number of hands on Full Tilt, dave and dorsal fin would be top two i think, I rarely play when they arent on some tables

prodonkey 10-12-2007 02:01 AM

I've always thought idiot was pretty terrible and tilts very easily.

rakeback_27 10-12-2007 03:25 AM

dave what exactly is that suppose to mean?...left out?

davebreal 10-12-2007 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dave what exactly is that suppose to mean?...left out?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a bad baseball joke.

MegaDisgruntled 10-12-2007 10:33 AM

Nice post Station. I love how you toot your own horn.

Mega

Mendacious 10-12-2007 11:28 AM

I have been playing the $400 and $1K buyin in games now for about a month and a half.
By way of background, I am an overall 3-4 BB/100 player at these mid-high stakes level for PL08 but play part-time (less than 10k hands a month) and keep a relatively small bank roll, (Between 10k and 20K). While I recognize the names of most of these players, some of whom are superb full buy-in PL08 players whom I fear in PL08, I think NL is so much more of a limited game (by limited, I guess I mean allows for a player to limit the arsenal of his opponents) as to really eliminate most advantages between “good” and ‘great” players. By that, I mean any “good” player who knows the math by employing either a short stake pre-flop all-in strategy, or buying in medium and employing an all-in on the flop strategy can negate the advantage of the “great” players. That said, I think both of these types of players enjoy an even larger advantage over the average to poor players…and generally less aggressive players. I’m doing very well in this game, and I don’t claim to be a “great” player, and that is mostly because the structure of this game and my chosen buy-in has negated the advantage of the players that I tend to fear.