Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

chuckleslovakian 04-03-2007 05:57 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I voted to attack the cart. Banzai!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark_K 04-03-2007 06:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Argh, I just trying to help the village. I'm trying to point out possible "ploys" the wolves can make and I'm wolfy???

BTW, Here's the GF description from the roles list:
[ QUOTE ]

The Illusionist: IP:Alter Aspect - Peek returns villager. As standard "Godfather" powers.
-The Illusionist will gain abilities that allow him to cast illusions to disguise himself, others, and the world around him.


[/ QUOTE ]

As a player of traditional rules WW, I think villagers may forget that different twists can be employed during THIS game.

BTW, Does this impact us right now? No of course not, but when the end-game comes around and people are rereading looking for the final wolves, you bet this can be important.

That is all. Damn, I feel like if I try to post ANYTHING that I feel can be helpful to the village it gets turned around and people call me a wolf. Do you know what this makes me want to do???? To just shut up, go UTR and not try to be a vocal helpful villager. DAMNIT we have enough of that type of player (e.g. econophile) and it makes finding wolves HARDER.

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 06:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
That is all. Damn, I feel like if I try to post ANYTHING that I feel can be helpful to the village it gets turned around and people call me a wolf. Do you know what this makes me want to do???? To just shut up, go UTR and not try to be a vocal helpful villager. DAMNIT we have enough of that type of player (e.g. econophile) and it makes finding wolves HARDER.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pitara.com/community/post...mages/lets.gif

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 06:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
http://www.webruler.com/shriners/Masons.JPG

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 06:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Argh, I just trying to help the village. I'm trying to point out possible "ploys" the wolves can make and I'm wolfy???

BTW, Here's the GF description from the roles list:
[ QUOTE ]

The Illusionist: IP:Alter Aspect - Peek returns villager. As standard "Godfather" powers.
-The Illusionist will gain abilities that allow him to cast illusions to disguise himself, others, and the world around him.


[/ QUOTE ]

As a player of traditional rules WW, I think villagers may forget that different twists can be employed during THIS game.

BTW, Does this impact us right now? No of course not, but when the end-game comes around and people are rereading looking for the final wolves, you bet this can be important.

That is all. Damn, I feel like if I try to post ANYTHING that I feel can be helpful to the village it gets turned around and people call me a wolf. Do you know what this makes me want to do???? To just shut up, go UTR and not try to be a vocal helpful villager. DAMNIT we have enough of that type of player (e.g. econophile) and it makes finding wolves HARDER.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark - look at the bright side. That post might have been just bad enough for the apprentice to use his peek on you tonight.

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 06:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If you are a villager....you have nothing to worry about. Right?

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 06:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
...
whaaaaat?
<u>do not waste a peek on Mark_K, he is a villager, I will stake my werewolf reputation on it</u>
don't laugh

Mark_K 04-03-2007 06:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Luckay [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Mark_K 04-03-2007 06:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
If you are a villager....you have nothing to worry about. Right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, but I think there are other much better peeks.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
...
whaaaaat?
<u>do not waste a peek on Mark_K, he is a villager, I will stake my werewolf reputation on it</u>
don't laugh

[/ QUOTE ]


Luckay's rep + $2.00 gets you on a bus in Vegas.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.