Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sighing, do you think Shortline is a villager/

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, of course. Even shortline wouldn't fps to the point of poisoning himself.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he would. I really think he would. (but perhaps, I give too much credit to my mason-hero!)

Also, shortline, please claim seer.

shortline99 03-27-2007 08:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
if i'm the seer, lastchance is a wolf.

lawl

fmxda 03-27-2007 08:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I understood the factual connection - I just don't see a villager's mind even thinking of it. A wolf's mind would jump immediately to that game. I guess time will tell. Apparently the majority of the village doesn't agree.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever, I think you're village and your thoughts are skewed by the fact I've never been a villager in a long game with you.

shortline99 03-27-2007 08:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
SOMEONE CURE MY POISON [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

shorty out

durron597 03-27-2007 08:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
i wonder if shorty was poisoned to get him to vote sighing today

FCBLComish 03-27-2007 08:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
OK, people want strategy? I do not believe this, but I will float it out there for you.

Consider for a second Shortline is a wolf and poisoned himself. He may be relying on the village to save him as follows:

[ QUOTE ]

The Priest:
IP: Protection from Evil: He may protect a player each night from night kill at a 50% rate. His night decisions may enhance or dilute this power.
-The Priest will gain protection and curative abilities. He may also gain extra power against the forces of evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes him a "confirmed" while still being a wolf. The down side is he may die. I would not put it past him to take one for the team.

I still am not convinced this is so, but it is a possibility to be looked into.

My vote remains where it was, on Nez. I still think his postings are very forced this time.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
FCBL is a villager, I think. I also wouldn't put it past shortline to do this. (yes, this is insane).

More importantly, the way he has posted today does not seem like shortline wolf who knows he has a high chance of dying.

Madtown 03-27-2007 08:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
no, that's bad too.

IY

theeeeeeere we go.

[/ QUOTE ]

shortline I sure wish you'd be a lot more useful right now.

Honestly I dislike my aaron vote right now, not because anything has changed my mind but because I'm less confident in that read than I am in others and I think a little more time would either change my mind or solidify my read.

Might change my vote depending on vote count or particularly compelling reasons to vote someone in my "meh" pile

JaredL 03-27-2007 08:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
it will be aaron or sighing

lastchance and nez are both terrible votes today

i'm also definitely not confused. i could be wrong, but in that case i am wrong CONFIDENTLY

i still think you are a wolf jared, and i think dustin is your wolf buddy

[/ QUOTE ]

You're always (right or) wrong confidently. That's a big part of the problem. So far you're confirmed 0/2. If aaronk is a villager and gets lynched you will be 0/3 confirmed. At what point should the village stop listening to you?

I'm not familiar with dustin, but have him as a meh wolf mainly because of posts that just strike me as odd.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
no, that's bad too.

IY

theeeeeeere we go.

[/ QUOTE ]
Shortline, you are a moran for FPSing here.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.