Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Can I be degreened? (MTT mod role call) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382591)

Jurollo 04-19-2007 02:11 AM

Can I be degreened? (MTT mod role call)

I am going to be getting a job soon (I think) that will be taking me away from some modding duties. I want to remain on the MTT forum to help. But if I was "degreened" I think it would force people to ask the other mods of the forum questions first. If this isnt possible let me know.
~Justin

Jurollo 04-19-2007 02:15 AM

Re: Can I be degreened?

Also,
Can we do another checkin for mods. I don't know where Lloyd has been lately and from conversations I think ZBT is playing cash again, so we might need some restructuring in the MTT mods, Badgerpro and I are both very active still. Even in a reduced role I will still be "relatively" active.
~Justin

BadgerPro 04-19-2007 02:27 AM

Yeah, we could use some 'new blood' on the MTT forums. I don't frequent the MTT Strategy forum much and we could definitely use a new mod who would be more active there.

I became a mod last time Lloyd was MIA and I haven't seen much of him on the boards since I started and not at all recently.

ZBTHorton 04-19-2007 04:13 AM

I haven't seen Lloyd online in months, not to state that he isn't reading 2p2.

I am playing some cash games right now, but I still read MTT/MTTc religously. I'd definitely like to stay on board.

ZBTHorton 04-19-2007 05:15 AM

I think all we need is someone who is a little more active in the strategy side of the MTT forums. One name that comes to mind is Bond18?

ahnuld 04-19-2007 08:51 AM

Bond seems like a good pick from the lurking of MTT ive done.

diebitter 04-19-2007 08:52 AM

Bond's good.

iron81 04-19-2007 10:43 AM

Doesn't adanthar read MTT?

Jurollo 04-19-2007 11:45 AM

Ok Brian... so I think we should take Lloyd off (unless he pops up here) and add someone just MTTs. We can have a pow wow.

MrWookie 04-19-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would a BBV mod be willing to be a Donkament mod?

Gildwulf 04-19-2007 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plz don't steal adanthar

adanthar 04-19-2007 02:49 PM

I read it, but probably not enough to mod it, and I've got a bunch of time sinks coming up on top of that. Fourthing Bond as a good pick.

ZBTHorton 04-19-2007 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok Brian... so I think we should take Lloyd off (unless he pops up here) and add someone just MTTs. We can have a pow wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Works for me.

To be honest, I think it would be a good thing to add someone who DOESN'T play high $ MTT's. One of the problems with you, me, and badger is that most of the guys who play high dollar MTT's just don't read the strategy forum as much as we used to because there isn't much discussion on our stuff there.

diebitter 04-19-2007 05:11 PM

so you guys want someone to watch shop, or get the strategy discussions going, or what?

Jurollo 04-19-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so you guys want someone to watch shop, or get the strategy discussions going, or what?

[/ QUOTE ]
Watch shop and start discussions. If we can promote within then I am ok with that too. Bond18 is the obvious first choice from outside for me. He is in China too so he would not overlap our time.

diebitter 04-19-2007 05:28 PM

Bond18 seems pretty good lock then.

BadgerPro 04-19-2007 09:30 PM

Yeah, bond18 would definitely be a solid choice IMO. He plays a ton of MTTs and would be well respected considering his recent rise on the P5s leaderboards and rankings.

Lloyd 04-23-2007 04:04 AM

Hi all,

I'm still around and reading (and responding to thread notifications) although not posting too much. I've spent the last 3 months really focusing on my business where we've doubled our revenues over that time period. And I've had a fair amount of cash tied up with Netteller for some reason. So poker had to take a back seat. Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way of getting cash into my Stars account and then I'm back playing (in the next 2-3 weeks). I'm really jonesing for poker these days. Once that happens I'll surely be an active poster again.

Thanks,

Lloyd

Jurollo 04-23-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all,

I'm still around and reading (and responding to thread notifications) although not posting too much. I've spent the last 3 months really focusing on my business where we've doubled our revenues over that time period. And I've had a fair amount of cash tied up with Netteller for some reason. So poker had to take a back seat. Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way of getting cash into my Stars account and then I'm back playing (in the next 2-3 weeks). I'm really jonesing for poker these days. Once that happens I'll surely be an active poster again.

Thanks,

Lloyd

[/ QUOTE ]
Ooooh good good. So looks like we are all set.

Lloyd 04-23-2007 01:00 PM

Just opened up my ePassporte account last night! Doesn't look like a great way of funding accounts but seems the easiest. Expect to see me back at the table soon. I'm moving this week and away on business for half of the following week but after that.

Jurollo 04-23-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just opened up my ePassporte account last night! Doesn't look like a great way of funding accounts but seems the easiest. Expect to see me back at the table soon. I'm moving this week and away on business for half of the following week but after that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lloyd,
I have offered this before, but if you want an xfer let me know.

Lloyd 04-25-2007 01:58 AM

Thanks. I should be able to at least get enough to start playing just through ePassporte. And I don't have a clue how I'd transfer money to people anymore.