Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ***Official Pac-10 Basketball Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544770)

viciouspenguin 11-25-2007 09:33 PM

Re: ***Official Pac-10 Basketball Thread***

pac10 is going to be shamed tonight. arizona and sc will both lose badly.

KUJustin 11-25-2007 10:22 PM

Worst part of moving out of my old place is I don't get Fox Sports West Coast or whatever any more. I used to love watching Pac10 bball late at night. Also, Go Ducks!

jalapenoguy 11-25-2007 10:59 PM

zona ku on espn right now. tied up minute and ahalf left

zona up 2

jalapenoguy 11-25-2007 11:05 PM

OMG crazy shot!!

tie game zona guy laucnes a 60 footer that hits the backboard then rolls around the rim before falling off.

KUJustin 11-25-2007 11:37 PM

Jeeze, guess I should've gone to this one. Wasn't really in a bball mood.

Aces McGee 11-26-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG crazy shot!!

tie game zona guy laucnes a 60 footer that hits the backboard then rolls around the rim before falling off.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was Rush -- who plays for Kansas, not Arizona.

Game effort on the part of the Wildcats tonight. They need more out of McClellan, for sure. Budinger can't handle all the scoring himself.

Bayless' seven turnovers cancel out a bunch of his 19 points, and I didn't think Wise's decision-making and ballhandling was any better.

This is the Pac-10 thread, but if I was KU, I wouldn't be very satisfied with this win. Arizona isn't really in their class and committed 25 turnovers, and they still needed overtime to win at home.

-McGee

Bump_Bailey 11-26-2007 12:55 AM

USC SIU game has been very good so far.

CardSharpCook 11-26-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Arizona isn't really in their class

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Arizona is the better team, no? I know, I know, Kansas is ranked #4, but come on, Arizona is the better team.

Aces McGee 11-26-2007 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Arizona isn't really in their class

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Arizona is the better team, no? I know, I know, Kansas is ranked #4, but come on, Arizona is the better team.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they aren't, at least not right now. Budinger is better than anyone Kansas has, but Bayless and Wise are turning it over an awful lot and McClellan's only been in double figures once against four D1 opponents.

I don't think Kansas deserves it's number four ranking, but I'd rather cast my lot with Rush and Chalmers and Arthur and Collins and Robinson and Jackson and Kaun.

Maybe "not in their class" made it sound too harsh, because I do think Arizona is a bit underrated right now and KU a bit overrated. But while the pieces might be there for Arizona, they have a lot of sorting out to do.

Real impressive performance from USC tonight. 180 degree turnaround from the first two games in that Anaheim tournament. You don't see SIU get knocked on their ass like that very often.

-McGee

Dids 11-26-2007 11:57 AM

Having just re-read this thread, I am offering to fight CSC in the gravel pit at 3:00 after school to defend the honor of John Brockman, who rules enough that he's made this WSU fan watch the Huskies.

Dentmon is a [censored] idiot who hurts his team and Applebye is a useless chucker, but Brockman is a beast. He's just got all the wrong players around him.