Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes MTT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Aussie Qualifier Hand. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552530)

IWEARGOGGLES 11-22-2007 10:23 PM

Aussie Qualifier Hand.

Villain seems like kind of an idiot.

I guess the question is what kind of hands do you think random people will valuebet here?

Full Tilt Poker Game #4264704527: Aussie $1K Thursday Qualifier (32229493), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:16:06 ET - 2007/11/22
Seat 1: two4tunes (3,055)
Seat 2: Steve Zolotow (2,693)
Seat 3: gi_hensley (2,760)
Seat 4: IWEARGOGGLES (2,805)
Seat 5: elemeno (3,200)
Seat 6: oldwolfhound (3,040)
Seat 7: sacker (3,427)
Seat 8: superstu33ca (3,020)
IWEARGOGGLES posts the small blind of 15
elemeno posts the big blind of 30
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to IWEARGOGGLES [Kd Ac]
oldwolfhound folds
sacker raises to 105
superstu33ca folds
two4tunes folds
Steve Zolotow folds
gi_hensley calls 105
IWEARGOGGLES raises to 450
elemeno folds
sacker folds
gi_hensley has 15 seconds left to act
gi_hensley calls 345
*** FLOP *** [6d Ad Th]
IWEARGOGGLES checks
gi_hensley checks
*** TURN *** [6d Ad Th] [5s]
IWEARGOGGLES bets 570
gi_hensley has 15 seconds left to act
gi_hensley calls 570
*** RIVER *** [6d Ad Th 5s] [4d]
IWEARGOGGLES checks
gi_hensley bets 1,740, and is all in

Note: I have the K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Shocker101 11-22-2007 10:42 PM

Re: Aussie Qualifier Hand.

I would think any flush would value bet this hand thinking that you were made on the flop and trying to extract chips with the flush.

Eagles 11-22-2007 11:00 PM

Just go all in you can't lose in these

Seriously though... ummm I guess I call the thing is your line looks so weird and you never have a real strong hand here and random villain's will just spazz with air here too often.

ZJ123 11-22-2007 11:26 PM

I'd Shove the river, i guess call though now cause he can have lots of retarded stuff i assume.

furfur 11-23-2007 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just go all in you can't lose in these

Seriously though... ummm I guess I call the thing is your line looks so weird and you never have a real strong hand here and random villain's will just spazz with air here too often.

[/ QUOTE ]

WarDekar 11-23-2007 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd Shove the river, i guess call though now cause he can have lots of retarded stuff i assume.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoving river sucks because (among other things) you have the very bottom of your (non-bluff) range here

I check/call but I'm a huge spewtard sometimes

Also as much as I love checking flops lately (both OOP and in position) I think after 3-betting here on this flop not betting is really suspicious because if you didn't have an A you'd likely lead here every time repping the A with a c-bet after 3-betting.

MaverickUSC 11-23-2007 07:16 AM

as played call.

wtf on your line though? gotta bet 1/2 pot ish here cause if you don't your c-bets on a high flops will never be respected. You should be c-betting this flop, and thus you should also be value betting this flop.

And, then with a limited time offer, you don't get into these [censored] spots by betting the flop.

Devo

gobboboy 11-23-2007 08:34 AM

I think this line is pretty bad, goggles.

Once you over-raise preflop you have to be bet/bet/betting this board. When you flop an ace as the aggressor in this spot it's a great spot because no one will ever believe you.

As played, snapcall the river because your hand is so ridiculously under-repped. I'd be shoving the river though. MERGE THAT RANGE.

Eagles 11-23-2007 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this line is pretty bad, goggles.

Once you over-raise preflop you have to be bet/bet/betting this board. When you flop an ace as the aggressor in this spot it's a great spot because no one will ever believe you.

As played, snapcall the river because your hand is so ridiculously under-repped. I'd be shoving the river though. MERGE THAT RANGE.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gobbo,
As played I think shoving the river is really bad your repping a much stronger hand than you have and aren't going to get looked up light at all.

trimp 11-23-2007 01:33 PM

Calling river is horrible.

If you lead the flop and he re-raises, are you folding? I'm not so I'm still losing my stack on this hand. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]