Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   ThanksGiving TR With Absolutely No Pics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552400)

Conspire 11-22-2007 06:25 PM

ThanksGiving TR With Absolutely No Pics

Currently at my aunts house, this is my dads side of the family and there are a lot of mother F*****s. Just got done eating turkey, havent seen a lot of my family in a lot of years. Kinda had a Mr. Slope thought about one of my cousins (a girl you sick F***s) it was only for a moment though, no harm no foul. Im gonna go do some drinking now, this post is not the TR, it is just the forthcoming of it. In fact I may or may not write something up, not too many interesting things and im sure BTYS' family is much more crazier than mine.

Whatever, I have become an internet geek and I had to check out BBV.

Conspire

Tartufo 11-22-2007 06:38 PM

Re: ThanksGiving TR With Absolutely No Pics

Summary: will get drunk, have sex with cousin, take pics and post tr.

Conspire 11-22-2007 10:32 PM

I woke up pretty early today at 11a.m. I look outside and there is a fresh coat of snow on the ground F***! This is the first big snow of the year and of course it happens on thanksgiving, a holiday that I do not care much about to begin with. So whatever I SSS and head out to my aunts house a little after noon. I have been living in florida for many years and I havent seen most of my family in this time so im kinda not really in a great mood for some reason. None of that S*** matters though I still show up, even though I took my sweet ass time driving over there, partly because I havent driven on snowy roads in quite a long F****** time.

Anyways I show up, get greeted you know the standard "How are you?", "Do you miss Florida?", "Its so good to see you.".

Bah

So from like 1 to 4 we just sat around and talked, then talked some more. F*** today was such a dumb day to restart using the nicotine patch. Some of my cousins were there, beat, none of them had any weed (wtf!). Then another one of my cousins who I had last seen when she was like 12 was there. Holy F***, talk about jailbait gallery material!!! I was able to shake off any bad thoughts or intentions a little while later, even though she is the standard talkative wants to know every detail and was always interested in what I had to say and I could not help but to give her attention. F*** ok im done talking about that as im starting to think bad again.

So, dinner is finally ready. I eat the standard turkey (kinda dry), some stuffing, green beans, rolls, no mashed potatoes cuz I dont like mashed potatoes. All talkative happy family, everyone is F****** happy, thats not always my style, but I was a soldier and was able to get through dinner.

Afterwards, I had to cheat and bum a cigarette from my dad and thats when I got some computer access and quickly typed up the first part of this thread. I was real paranoid cuz I didnt want anyone to see what I was typing, F****** relatives. Went back downstairs drank some beer and drank some wine, I remember a football game on TV but I paid no attention to it. Yada yada yada a few more drinks, I made a few more rounds to talk to people, then at about 8 I said I was feeling quite tired from the turkey and cleverly exited my aunts house.

All in all this trip report sucked, but I typed it up (in less than 10 minutes suckas!) anyway. F*** all yall!

Conspire

nuggetz87 11-22-2007 10:42 PM

sort of glad i don't have a single hot female relative

Spechel EDD 11-22-2007 10:43 PM

F***

Mr Joshua 11-22-2007 10:43 PM

tl dr

Conspire 11-22-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sort of glad i don't have a single hot female relative

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some relatives that are my age and older that are pretty, but I have known them forever. I was just put back a little when I saw this cousin of mine that was real young before I moved away and has now really started to mature.

Conspire

Suiteness 11-22-2007 10:57 PM

Pics of Jailbait plz. kthx

React1oN 11-22-2007 11:05 PM

We both don't like mashed potatoes, nice.

Though, I had the greatest Sweet Potatoes I've ever had in my entire life today with delicious melted marshmallows on time. F*** that was good.

I_AM_EVIL 11-22-2007 11:41 PM

People that don't like mashed potatoes(esp home made) are unamerican and should be kicked out of the country.