Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG MOLE - Isotopes Team Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479144)

fmxda 08-16-2007 03:00 PM

Re: POG MOLE - Isotopes Team Thread

actually I don't want to make the list cuz I may have a character the mole will be tempted to lie with. I think I have proved myself trustworthy with my strategy posts, so someone else should rand, putting themself near the top and me near the bottom

I think it is a 100% lock that someone picked Homer, that person should roleclaim and I will put them last

dmk 08-16-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fmx, i suggest, based on the little you've seen in this thread, to put whoever you trust the most at the end of your list as well

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm also willing to have you reveal last, as i trust you the most right now given that it was your idea to reveal in this manner

fmxda 08-16-2007 03:01 PM

That should say "the rander will put them last" instead of "I will put them last"

dmk 08-16-2007 03:02 PM

i'm fine w/ that as well. i am not homer

fmxda 08-16-2007 03:02 PM

Chances are, after this, we will have taken enough precautions so that the mole is heavily incentivized not to lie (thus winning the challenge for the villagers)

dmk 08-16-2007 03:02 PM

keep in mind, while its possible homer was picked, he could be on the other team and that is a red herring for us

Spook 08-16-2007 03:02 PM

fmxda, that is stupid. the point of not claiming is to force the mole to claim 'homer' or some other role.

by letting someone claim 'homer' now, we lose one member.

fmxda 08-16-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
keep in mind, while its possible homer was picked, he could be on the other team and that is a red herring for us

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm fine with letting the mole risk claiming Homer for that purpose then

fmxda 08-16-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fmxda, that is stupid. the point of not claiming is to force the mole to claim 'homer' or some other role.

by letting someone claim 'homer' now, we lose one member.

[/ QUOTE ]
The idea is that Homer is almost definitely a character in this game

ScottHoward v3.1 08-16-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually I don't want to make the list cuz I may have a character the mole will be tempted to lie with. I think I have proved myself trustworthy with my strategy posts, so someone else should rand, putting themself near the top and me near the bottom

I think it is a 100% lock that someone picked Homer, that person should roleclaim and I will put them last

[/ QUOTE ]
im homer