Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   1st round NCAA/NIT sides and totals (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352945)

dmoney416 03-12-2007 02:49 AM

1st round NCAA/NIT sides and totals

So I have been up the majority of the night dissecting these games and hopefully have some winners. Here are my plays so far:

Niagara -8.5 (1.5 units)
Nevada -1 (2 units)
Weber St. +20 (.5 units)
Davidson +8 (1.5 units)
Holy Cross/Southern Illinois Under 109.5 (1 unit)
Pennsylvania/Texas A&M Over 136 (1 unit)
North Texas/Memphis Over 145 (1 unit)
Long Beach St./Tennessee Over 167.5 (1 unit)
New Mexico St./Texas Over 152.5 (1 unit)
Wright St./Pittsburgh Under 120.5 (1 unit)

I will have extensive write-ups on each of these games coming in the next couple of days. I may hedge, middle, increase a bet, decrease a bet, or change my mind on these games as the week progesses, and I will list this in the thread if that happens. Some other quick stuff:

Leans:
Texas A&M -13.5
Georgetown -16
Pittsburgh -10
UNLV +1.5
Villanova +1
Marquette +1

Probably won't play most of these games. Maybe one of two at most.

Games I definitely won't touch:
Butler/ODU
Gonzaga/Indiana
Purdue/Arizona
Arkansas/USC

Questions and comments welcome. GL to all during the tourney. Be back late tomorrow with the first of the write-ups.

MicroBob 03-12-2007 03:27 AM

Re: 1st round NCAA/NIT sides and totals

not entirely thrilled with the over pick on Memphis/N.Texas.

I'm picturing an 80-55 type score.

dmoney416 03-12-2007 05:57 PM

Micro, definitely possible, but N. Texas has only scored under 70 five time this season. While Memphis is a big step up in competition, their defense isn't that great, so I think NT can hit the mid-high 60s.
Let's start with the Tuesday game:

Niagara (-8.5) over Florida A&M (1.5 units)

Tough to provide great statistical analysis on this game as the compeition that each team faces is vastly different. I told myself that I would bet Niagara if it was under 10. I feel that Niagara being in the play-in game in one of the under-the-radar seeding snubs in this tournament. They are better than about 5 or 6 of the regularly seeded teams in my opinion.

Looking at Florida A&M schedule, they were blown out by pretty much every mid-high major team they faced. Niagara doesn't have any huge wins, but they did win @Marist, @La Salle, Duquesne, Holy Cross, and @Central Mich. They struggled early in the season, but that was with some suspensions to some key players. They have now reeled off 11 in a row to end the season now that their team in intact.

Looking FAMU's sched, I feel that they let the other team dictate tempo, as they have played some high scoring games and then they have a game like Miami OH where they lost 52-33. So Niagara should be able to play at their desired fast pace. Also, l Like the fact that Niagara shoots 73.5% from the line. That could help down the stretch. Florida A&M also turns it over an astounding 17 times per game (.77 assist to TO) compared to Niagara's 13.3 (1.03 assist to TO)

To be honest, the stat splits for the teams are not terribly different, but we all know that playing Siena and Marist is different from playing Hampton and Bethune-Cookman.

I also feel that the Purple Eagles are going to feel slightly disrespected by their seeding and should come out with fire. I have also seen Niagara play three times this year, and have generally been impressed. Like I said, not many fancy stats since it is difficult to compare them, but I just feel that Niagara should take this by DD.

Also, if you read this story, you would be inclined to believe that the Purple Eagels will be more than ready:
http://www.sportsline.com/collegebas...story/10055245
"We feel disrespected," junior forward Charron Fisher said. "I'm sure you'll be able to see when we play on Tuesday how disrespected we feel."

"It was shocking," Coach Mihalich said of the seeding. "I think everybody was shocked, and maybe some people were insulted by it. But that's good. That's fine with us."

"We're ready to go," Mihalich said. "The committee did us a favor. They found a team that responds to adversity and thrives on adversity. And they gave us some more adversity to deal with."

Niagara 82
FAMU 67

dmoney416 03-12-2007 05:58 PM

Nevada (-1) over Creighton (2 units)

This is more of a value play as I feel that Nevada should be in the low 4-high 5 seeding range (I also feel that Creighton should be a 7 or an 8 seed). I had to take the Wolfpack only laying 1 here.

I am quite aware of how good Creighton is and can be. However, I simply don't feel they match-up with Nevada. Until Creighton's recent run in their conference tournament, I have not been especially impressed with them. They weren't especially impressive during non-conference (yes, I am aware of Funk's funk during this time). They sport respectable home wins over Xavier, G. Mason, and Houston, but they were largely ineffective on the road, losing @Nebraska, @Dayton, @Fresno St., and @Hawaii (all of these losses were by double digits except for a six-point loss to Dayton). They were very solid in-conference at 13-5, but they did lose their bracket-buster game to Drexel and still struggled on the road at times, losing to suspect Indiana St. and Illinois St. teams. Over they were just 5-8 in true road games.

On the other hand, Nevada put together wins @Oregon St., @Santa Clara, Cal (neutral), @Akron, and Gonzaga (neutral) during the non-conference. Their only set-backs in conference were Utah St. twice and @NMSU. They took care of business everywhere else, including sweeping Hawaii (albeit in two very close games). Often this team is made out to be all about Fazekas, but this team has a lot of talent. Eight players average double digits minutes and no player plays more than 30 minutes per game. They are led by Fazekas who averages 20 points and 11 boards per game, but Kemp averages 18 and Sessions averages 12 per game (each of these players shoots at least 79% from the line). Kyle Shiloh (more on him later) and Ikovlev also contribute. Out of their top seven scorers, all of them shoot at least 45% from the field, five of them shoot 70% or better from the stripe, and and six of them shoot 40% or better from three. It will be very tough for Creighton to match that kind of offensive efficiency.

Looking at the stat splits, each team shoots an astounding 75.5% from the line, so that is a wash. Both teams are also solid rebounding teams, as Nevada averages a +6 margin and Creighton averages a +3. However, Nevada scored 10 more points per game (this can be attributed to pace), and they shoot better from the field and from 3. On defense, while Creighton gives up seven less points (this can also be attributed to pace), Nevada is better in terms of FG% and 3-pt FG% defense.

This game is in New Orleans, which is a hike for both teams. In this case, I would prefer Nevada's 10-2 road record to Creighton's 5-8.

The X-factor in this game is the status of Nevada's guard Kyle Shiloh (9.3 ppg and a good defender). He was injured in the Idaho game and didn't play in the team's two point loss to Utah St. in the semifinals. It was originally reported that he may be out indefinitely, but a Nevada newspaper reports that they are optimistic about his return:

The good news for the Pack is starting guard Kyle Shiloh, who missed the Utah State game with a hamstring sprain, is expected to be back for the NCAA Tournament.
"He will be able to play, I'm pretty confident of that," Fox said. "Speaking with the team doctor (Jim Pappas) last night, he would not have let him play (Saturday), although Kyle asked to play last night. But he had soreness in there. We need to strengthen it back up.
"Kyle is unique. He didn't swell much after the sprained ankle (March 1). He was better (from the hamstring injury) yesterday morning than anyone anticipated. But obviously he wasn't able to play. I don't think he swells as much (as most people). Everybody's body is different. And he's a tough kid. It wasn't easy to tell him he couldn't play. He knows he has a huge impact on that game when you play Utah State. So, it wasn't easy for him, but it's what we had to do."
Shiloh has averaged 29 minutes played per game this season and Fox said the guard shouldn't have to reduce his minutes in the NCAA Tournament because of the injury.
"I think he'll be fine to be honest with you," Fox said. "I won't know for sure until we get out there and start to run around. I would be surprised if he's not (fine)."

With Shiloh, I like Nevada to win by 7-10. If he plays, I will keep this play at 2 units. If he is out, I think that Nevada wins a close one, in which case the play may be reduced to 1 unit.

Nevada 72
Creighton 63

MicroBob 03-12-2007 06:28 PM

I honestly hadn't looked too much at UNT yet.

They ran up some big scores against crappy competition non-conf.
85-47 over Cameron (who the hell are they?), 95-77 over TX St, 94-70 vs. Jarvis C (WTF?), 83-66 vs. Belhaven.

But of late they just don't seem to be at as high a tempo against Sun Belt teams.
Some of their more recent scores include:
74-71 vs. ARK St, 77-71 vs ULM, 59-52 over MTSU.
Also 72-70 over ULL, 74-69 over UALR.
and losses to New Orleans 64-62 and ULM 66-62.

Also, this is a 12:30 game in New Orleans. Not sure if early start might result in lower scoring.
Also expect a big-time Memphis contingent there whereas I don't expect nearly as much UNT support.

Is UNT used to playing in big arenas in front of large crowds?
I did find one box-score where their home crowd was over 3k.

finally, I think you might be underestimating Memphis' defense. They are athletic, they get after the ball, they block shots...etc etc.

Recent wins for them include 71-49 over Tulane and 71-59 over Houston.
64-61 at SMU, 99-63 over Rice, 69-52 at Tulsa, 95-51 vs. Tulane, 88-52 vs. SMU, 79-54 vs. UAB and 70-56 at UAB.

They are averaging 10 steals and 6 blocks per game.

I really think it's possible that Memphis over-runs UNT right from the start and races out to a 20-4 lead or something.

Granted, most of their blow-out wins are at home.
But they keep teams from scoring and that's the point.

The New Orleans arena is going to be a similar place to play as their home Fed-Ex Forum and a LOT of fans are basically planning on heading down there and turning New Orleans into Memphis-South.

Not quite a home-game for Memphis, but much more so for them than for UNT.

dmoney416 03-12-2007 06:41 PM

Appreciate the insight - I'll have a write-up on this one later as I'll have to look into it more.

You make some very good points. Do keep in mind though that teams like Tulane, Tulsa, UAB, and SMU are generally very slow paced and have a very tough time scoring.

dmoney416 03-12-2007 06:58 PM

Weber St (+20) over UCLA (0.5 units)

Weber St. has only lost by this margin twice all season, by 29 @Washington and by 22 @Sacramento St. In addition, UCLA has struggled as a prohibitive favorite as of late, going 2-6 ATS in their last eight as a favorite.

I am usually not a big fan of betting 1-16 and 2-15 match-ups, but this line is a little inflated in my opinion. UCLA typically plays in the high 60s/low 70s, so 20 points may be a tough task. UCLA also shoots a pultry 64.9% from the line, so a backdoor cover is very possible if Weber St. gets overwhelmed early.

Weber St is, in my opinion, the type of team that can stick around against UCLA because they can really shoot from the perimeter. I think they would have a tougher time if they relied on slashers to score. The outside shot could singlehandedly keep Weber St around in this game. Weber shoots 48.6% from the field (50% in their last five), 39% from 3 (40% in their last five), and they are a good enough rebounding team to hang around with UCLA (+0.8 margin compared to UCLA's +3.1).

I also like Weber St's depth, as they have six players that average seven or more ppg. No one plays more than 27 minutes and they sub frequently, which should keep them fresh and fatigue-free throughout the contest. Four of the five top scorers shoot better than 50% from the field, and they have four players that shoot 40% or better from 3.

Only 0.5 units here as I feel that the dynamics of these games are hard to predict. It is always interesting to see how tight the teams are in a game like this and it is also intriguing to see whether or not the lower seed is overwhelmed from the get go.

If all goes to plan, Weber should be able to stretch the UCLA defense out enough that they can create some easy hoops off of their prolific outside shooting. If Weber can avoid the early game collapse that can plague some lower seeds, then I think they can make a game out of this.

UCLA 70
Weber St. 56

Assani Fisher 03-12-2007 07:59 PM

I like the following plays:

Niagara -8.5
ODU +1
Duke -6.5
WrightSt +10
Belmont +16.5
Louisville -5.5
Texas A&M -13.5
UCLA -19.5
VTech -2.5
Wisconsin -13
Nevada -1
USC -1.5

Edcoach 03-12-2007 09:37 PM

Cameron is Div 2 school from Lawton, Oklahoma.

iggymcfly 03-12-2007 10:59 PM

I like the Nevada pick a lot. I think in general teams that have to make a big (somewhat unexpected) run in their conference tourneys just to make the NCAAs generally don't perform as well in their first round games. Nevada meanwhile has been waiting to avenge their conference tourney loss and is probably also somewhat of an underseed at a 7.

NajdorfDefense 03-13-2007 12:26 AM

How is the #2 seed winning in final a 'big run???' And Nevada flaming out is a positive?

Man, that's what makes a market I guess. Just shocked at all then Reno-10k POB hugglers.

iggymcfly 03-13-2007 12:51 AM

Not that Nevada losing is a "positive". Just that it's a lot smaller negative than people think as the effects of the extra rest and motivation counteract the evidence that Nevada's just not that good. And if the Wolfpack hadn't lost that game, they'd probably be a 4 seed somewhere and would be favored by more than 1 against Creighton on a neutral floor.

What's Creighton done this year other than win their conference tourney anyway? Going into the tourney, they were 19-10 with losses to Nebraska, Dayton, Fresno State, Hawaii, Indiana State, and Illinois State. Those are some bad losses. Part of my point about the conference tournaments is that as the last games the betting public sees before the NCAAs, they tend to overadjust for them and give the team that wins them too much credit. Creighton's overall resume just isn't that good.

And even though Creighton's run doesn't compare with Syracuse or Maryland's conference tournament runs of recent years, they did have to pull an upset over SIU just to make the NCAAs, so there's a distinct possibility that they won't put full effort into preparing for Nevada. That's where the difference comes in for the 1st round games; the team that's already won their "Super Bowl" doesn't give the same focus in the film room as the team that's desperate to prove their conference tournament loss was a fluke.

Donk4Life 03-13-2007 01:09 AM

UNT isn't all that great. I'll probably go against.

wheatrich 03-13-2007 05:17 AM

I'm trying to figure out how Marq +1.5 isn't a huge EV one.
[note haven't checked for better lines yet]

Current Bets (in order of what I think are +EV to least that)
Marq +1.5
Villanova -1
BYU +1.5 (despite Xavier being somewhat close to the location BYU's the better team)
Nevada -1
UNLV +1.5
USC -1.5
In all 3 I think the +1.5 is the better team thus the bets.

On the fence on
Louisville -5.5
ODU +1
George Washington +3.5
Gonzaga +1.5 (don't like the zags but indiana sucks hmmmph)
Arizona -2

If you guys can help me with my on the fence ones that would help me out some.

pokergrader 03-13-2007 06:06 AM

I can't believe USC is only -1.5

I might be a huge homer but I think USC should be at least -4 against arkansas.

CarlSpackler 03-13-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the Nevada pick a lot. I think in general teams that have to make a big (somewhat unexpected) run in their conference tourneys just to make the NCAAs generally don't perform as well in their first round games. Nevada meanwhile has been waiting to avenge their conference tourney loss and is probably also somewhat of an underseed at a 7.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what you're saying about conference tourneys, since playing 3 days in a row is a grind, and then these teams have to be ready to play on the following Thursday or Friday, and may not be well rested. This doesn't really apply to the MVC conference tourney, however, since the championship game was a week from last Sunday. Altman gave Creighton 3 days off following the tourney, so there won't be a team more well rested come Friday, than Creighton.

The whole 'avenge their tourney loss' is not a factor. Not sure what you're thinking there.

MicroBob 03-13-2007 01:20 PM

I think that MAYBE there is a factor for some team who played in their conf-championship on Sunday and then has to play again on Thursday.
Especially if they played 4 conf-games.

Otherwise, I just don't think the fatigue is that much of a factor.
Just my hunch though. Haven't looked at the numbers on it or anything.

Lots of these schools are on spring-break. So they don't even have to go to classes or anything like that.
The asst-coach or travel guy has to scramble to make arrangements to get them out to wherever they need to go and also needs to make a bunch of phone-calls to get video-tapes of their opponents.
But the players just have to get on the plane and ride their adrenalin-rush to wherever they play next.

Austiger 03-13-2007 01:28 PM

I don't like the TAMU/Penn over. I think some of the BigXII offenses are very good this year and people may have forgotten how good TAMU is on D.

I do like Davidson +8.

hobbes9324 03-13-2007 01:52 PM

Lot of love for Nevada around here - I can't see it.

Their best win of the year was probably at Hawaii - they beat Gonzaga when Gonzaga had the blind staggers, and lost to UNLV badly at home and to a mediocre Utah State team in the conference tourney. Fazekas is a pretty good player, but soft. Shiloh is going to play, but ANYONE with a hamstring injury is suspect - if you've ever had one, they take weeks (at least) to fully heal. And the coach is showing signs of wigging out.

Add in that essentially the same team got crushed by freaking Montana last year......

I live in Reno - went to UNR - I'd love for them to win. But I'm sure as hell not betting on them.

MM MD

CarlSpackler 03-13-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And even though Creighton's run doesn't compare with Syracuse or Maryland's conference tournament runs of recent years, they did have to pull an upset over SIU just to make the NCAAs, so there's a distinct possibility that they won't put full effort into preparing for Nevada. That's where the difference comes in for the 1st round games; the team that's already won their "Super Bowl" doesn't give the same focus in the film room as the team that's desperate to prove their conference tournament loss was a fluke.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense, but this is completely absurd. Creighton's goal this year since the end of last season is to reach at least the sweet 16. Calling the MVC tournament championship game their super bowl is ridiculous. And their win over SIU was huge, but not for the reasons you think. Creighton had lost 8 straight to SIU, including 2 games earlier this season which were decided in the final seconds. But they finally got over the hump and are playing their best ball of the season.

And you don't think Altman is going to have this team prepared? He was able to get tape from Northern Iowa (who played Nevada in the bracket buster) and other sources asap after the matchups were annonunced. When asked how they were going to prepare for Nevada on Sunday, Anthony Tolliver was even quoted as saying that they'll just wait for the coaches to gameplan, and then the players will learn and follow it.

The key to this game is pretty simple. If Creighton's front line stays out of foul trouble (especially Tolliver), then you really have to like their chances of winning. If the Jays get into foul trouble (particularly Tolliver) it's going to be extremely difficult for them to stay in this game. Creighton's bench is extremely thin on the front line, and they need to keep Tolliver and Porter on the floor to match up with Fazekas and Kemp respectively.

When I initially saw Nevada -1, my first instinct was to jump on board, but something seems fishy about the line. I really thought it would open no lower than Nevada -3 (is the Shiloh injury that big of factor to move the line a couple of points?). I expect this to be a close, hard fought battle, and unfortunately the biggest factor will probably be how the refs call the game.

Murdz 03-13-2007 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, this is a 12:30 game in New Orleans. Not sure if early start might result in lower scoring.
Also expect a big-time Memphis contingent there whereas I don't expect nearly as much UNT support.

Is UNT used to playing in big arenas in front of large crowds?
I did find one box-score where their home crowd was over 3k.

finally, I think you might be underestimating Memphis' defense. They are athletic, they get after the ball, they block shots...etc etc.

Recent wins for them include 71-49 over Tulane and 71-59 over Houston.
64-61 at SMU, 99-63 over Rice, 69-52 at Tulsa, 95-51 vs. Tulane, 88-52 vs. SMU, 79-54 vs. UAB and 70-56 at UAB.

They are averaging 10 steals and 6 blocks per game.

I really think it's possible that Memphis over-runs UNT right from the start and races out to a 20-4 lead or something.

Granted, most of their blow-out wins are at home.
But they keep teams from scoring and that's the point.

The New Orleans arena is going to be a similar place to play as their home Fed-Ex Forum and a LOT of fans are basically planning on heading down there and turning New Orleans into Memphis-South.

Not quite a home-game for Memphis, but much more so for them than for UNT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in NOLA, we have a little football game every year called the New Orleans Bowl. UNT has played in it three of the last four years and I have always been impressed with their turnout.

Memphis brings some folks to Tulane but not a ton. I haven't been to a Memphis TU hoops game in a few years, but I don't think the crowd in favor of Memphis will be a factor in this game. Plus if it is close, everyone not associated with the favorite roots for the dog anyway.

MicroBob 03-13-2007 03:06 PM

I was in the New Orleans area for a conference when Memphis played UNT in the New Orleans bowl. Think it was Dec, 2004.

There were Memphis fans all over the freaking place.
Lots and lots of Memphis blue.
Not much of a turn-out from UNT that I noticed (and I was looking for them) which really surprised me because playing in a bowl is a big deal to them too and it really isn't that far.

This bowl game was a big deal to Memphis at the time because it was their first bowl-game since 1971 or something.

Getting to play in 1st round action so close to home is a big enough deal for Memphis fans who frequently travel to the New Orleans area for spring-break anyway.

Lots of Gator fans should be there too.
But I expect a really good Memphis turnout.

edit - I really don't think a Memphis/Tulane reg-season game should be compared to the kind of turnout one should expect for the NCAA-tourney.

foolishdrunk 03-13-2007 03:08 PM

I was at march madness last year in dallas at american airlines where memphis and texas both played their first 2 roudns, ncstate was there and penn was there also.... but there was just as many memphis fans as there was longhorn fans, and AAC is in dallas... i was amazed

MicroBob 03-13-2007 03:19 PM

Yes.
my rec-soccer league in Memphis had lots of teams using their 'mulligan' to re-schedule. Almost every soccer team had several players who said they couldn't make it because they were going to follow the Tigers.

droopy0021 03-13-2007 03:20 PM

Memphis as a #2 seed in NCAA tourney game >>>>>>>>>>> meaningless regular season Memphis St-Tulane game from a few years ago

Memphis as a #2 seed only >>>>>>>> than bowl game vs. N Texas Dec '04.

This one will generate a little more fan interest. See comment by someone who was in Dallas for Memphis/Texas bracket last year.

MicroBob 03-13-2007 03:29 PM

Agree for the most part...except, as I mentioned before, the 2004 Bowl game actually was a pretty big deal for Memphis because they hadn't been to one since 1971.

Lots of Memphis fans made that trip as did a ton of Memphis TV and radio for live tailgate parties, etc.
Memphis fans completely took over a bar or three that I just happened to be walking past. Lots of Tenn plates all over the place with Memphis stickers and banners, etc.

So I would say that the Memphis hoops 2 seed is only >> or maybe >>> over their bowl-game appearance.
Not quite >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;.

Memphis had gone so long without having any football success at all that this bowl-game really was a big deal for them and their fans.

KUJustin 03-13-2007 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was at march madness last year in dallas at american airlines where memphis and texas both played their first 2 roudns, ncstate was there and penn was there also.... but there was just as many memphis fans as there was longhorn fans, and AAC is in dallas... i was amazed

[/ QUOTE ]

Texas basketball fans don't exist. Witness the Big 12 championship game.

foolishdrunk 03-13-2007 03:45 PM

Alright... so your telling me 6,000+ students isnt a big deal?

Murdz 03-13-2007 05:17 PM

It was December 2003.

I live in the French Quarter. Prior to the storm, NOLA had to be one of the top travel destinations for sports fans. I see fans of pretty much every team come here for events. I can tell you that if you are capping the Memphis/N. Texas game based on it being a home game for Memphis you are making a huge mistake.

Memphis may bring some people but it will not be like UNC in Winston Salem or Louisville in Lexington.

First, tickets are floating around town for this thing like cigarettes in prison. I have turned down several. Second, it is the noon game on Friday. The turnout for these afternoon games is usually horrnedous.

NOLA is not a hoops town. If the arena is 1/3 full for the afternoon session, I'll be shocked.

dmoney416 03-13-2007 05:41 PM

Really good discussion going.

NIT plays for tonight:

Utah St. +8 (1 unit)
Marist +10 (1 unit)
Drexel -5 (1 unit)

Be back with more of the NCAA write-ups later tonight

iggymcfly 03-13-2007 06:39 PM

All right, maybe I'm wrong on the Nevada/Creighton game. I was never all that sold on Nevada to begin with, so I might just make this a no-play. I was mainly just looking to fade Creighton here anyway. The problem is that Creighton, Nevada, and Memphis who are all overrated IMO are all in the same 'pod' together. I guess I'll have to wait for the winner to take on Louisville (or Texas A&M) before I really get something I can take advantage of.

sanmarcosrun1 03-13-2007 09:51 PM

Meaningless 3 pointer kills Niagra. UGLY ending. Not good way to start off.

whipsaw 03-13-2007 09:52 PM

sweet junk 3 at the end to kill my niagara bet, lol

foolishdrunk 03-13-2007 09:52 PM

Glad I bought that halfpoint now... today isnt my day, il be happy to break even to tell you the truth

iggymcfly 03-13-2007 09:53 PM

Classic game to start the tournament. Glad to be 1-0 after the thrilling buzzer-beater to propel FAMU to the cover. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

pokergrader 03-13-2007 09:54 PM

I watched the last 4 minutes and knew it was coming the whole time. Damn 11 point leads.

sanmarcosrun1 03-13-2007 09:54 PM

same here today is ugly. Hope this isnt sign of things to come.

whipsaw 03-13-2007 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Classic game to start the tournament. Glad to be 1-0 after the thrilling buzzer-beater to propel FAMU to the cover. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

obv a prophet plz teach me your ways

sanmarcosrun1 03-13-2007 09:55 PM

The suckouts in sports betting.

whipsaw 03-13-2007 09:56 PM

god i swear NC State has cost me so much f'n money over the last couple of weeks its amazing