Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   what the [censored], (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=508249)

im a model 09-24-2007 12:39 PM

what the [censored],

sometimes on like sunday night and monday i just stay home and when i do i like to either jack it to that pink-haired girl from lazytown or redtube. and this morning i felt like redtube and IT DOESNT WORK. THE PAGE JUST NEVER LOADS. SOMETIMES IT IS LIKE THIS AND IT MAKES ME SO MAD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

also, when my friend was [censored] up on soma and blackberry brandy (he seriously enjoys it) he asked me if i would rather be named horbo or shibby. i think the answer is fairly obvious, but i guess i'll make a poll.

<font color="white"> i predict horbo in a LANDSLIDE VICTORY </font>

how do i put where the poll goes. does it have to be at the end of the post or can it <font color="red">B</font><font color="orange">A</font><font color="yellow">A</font><font color="green">A</font><font color="blue">A</font><font color="purple">A</font><font color="red">A</font><font color="orange">A</font><font color="yellow">A </font><font color="green">A</font><font color="blue">A</font><font color="purple">M</font> <font color="red">R</font><font color="orange">A</font><font color="yellow">I</font><font color="green">N</font><font color="blue">B</font><font color="purple">O</font><font color="red">W</font> <font color="orange">S</font><font color="yellow">H</font><font color="green">O</font><font color="blue">C</font><font color="purple">K</font><font color="red">I</font><font color="orange">N</font> <font color="yellow">Y</font><font color="green">O</font> <font color="blue">A</font><font color="purple">S</font><font color="red">S</font> <font color="orange">I</font><font color="yellow">N</font> <font color="green">T</font><font color="blue">H</font><font color="purple">I</font><font color="red">S</font> <font color="orange">M</font><font color="yellow">O</font><font color="green">T</font><font color="blue">H</font><font color="purple">E</font><font color="red">R</font><font color="orange">[</font><font color="yellow">c</font><font color="green">e</font><font color="blue">n</font><font color="purple">s</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="orange">r</font><font color="yellow">e</font><font color="green">d</font><font color="blue">]</font> OH [censored] ITS ITALICS UP IN THIS BITCH! OH SHI--<font color="red">BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM O ITS MY [censored] RIZZY! AW SHEEEIT ITS THE [censored] RIZZY IN THIS BITCH! SUCKA SUCKA DICK YALL!!!!</font>

tiger_hall 09-24-2007 12:41 PM

Re: what the [censored],

shibby ftw!!
horbo = hobo

SomethingClever 09-24-2007 12:45 PM

Re: what the [censored], redtube

execc 09-24-2007 12:47 PM

no

Labarde 09-24-2007 12:50 PM

don't think you should link that here

drexah 09-24-2007 04:27 PM

yea sucks that redtube went down cause its not like theres 5 other sites that not only have the same exact videos but are better than redtube in every aspect.

Suigin406 09-24-2007 04:28 PM

pm those sites plz

pnazari 09-24-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea sucks that redtube went down cause its not like theres 5 other sites that not only have the same exact videos but are better than redtube in every aspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are these sites u speak of?

qdmcg 09-24-2007 04:33 PM

no

im a model 09-24-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shibby ftw!!
horbo = hobo

[/ QUOTE ]

you ruined the polling you clown! you cant say that in the first post people saw it when they were voting IT SKEWED THE VOTES AND SCREWED EVERYTHING UP GOD DAMN IT. imo.