Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   MTT Modding (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=494698)

BadgerPro 09-06-2007 12:45 AM

MTT Modding

There's a post in MTTc asking for another more active mod in HSMTT. Bond18 does a lot of posting there and I think it would be good to have him as a mod in that forum. I'm sure Jurollo will agree.

Also, while I'm bringing it up. I think it's about time Lloyd was removed completely. He was MIA for quite awhile and then popped up for a week or two and has now been gone for a few months again.

Last I wouldn't mind being taken off of the SSMTT forum as a mod. I never post or read through the small stakes any more and only stop in there when I'm alerted of a post. I think it would be better to put a more active poster as mod in there. I don't have anyone to recommend right now but I'll talk to Jurollo/ZBT and see if they have an idea of who might be good.

To sum up:

Lloyd gone as mod completely.

Bond18 as HSMTT mod (and MTTc?)

Me off of SSMTT.
New poster as mod in SSMTT.

ZBTHorton 09-06-2007 02:29 AM

Re: MTT Modding

Why not make Bond mod of SSMTT and HSMTT. Leave him off as MTTc. Then add me as HSMTT, since I don't know why I was left off that group in the first place.

Mat Sklansky 09-06-2007 02:33 AM

Ryan or I will make all this happen unless there are objections.

Has Bond agreed?

Jurollo 09-06-2007 11:06 AM

Disagree. It's fine as it is, its a low traffic forum and adding another mod isn't needed. Bond is a good choice is we do add one but for now just take Lloyd off all of them, add ZBT to HSMTT and we will look for someone in SSMTT as that is the real forum that needs it.

ZBTHorton 09-06-2007 03:59 PM

Justin,

Why not just make Bond the SSMTT/HSMTT mod? I think he'd be good for it, and he's obviously the most active strat poster we have right now. We'd have 4 mods for every forum, which is more than we need, but it's not overkill, and we prob won't need another mod - ever.

Jurollo 09-06-2007 04:30 PM

Ok... I am amendable to that...

Bond18 to be added to: HSMTT and SSMTT
ZBThorton added to HSMTT

Lloyd removed from all forums, tourn circuit and the MTT stuff.

Boom. Done.

Mat Sklansky 09-06-2007 04:36 PM

so bond is wanting this?

ZBTHorton 09-06-2007 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so bond is wanting this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. He confirms in the big thread in MTTc.

Jurollo 09-06-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so bond is wanting this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. He confirms in the big thread in MTTc.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have talked to him via AIM as well.

BadgerPro 09-06-2007 10:59 PM

Yeah, I had talked to bond before making the OP to see if he would be interested. Also, thanks for taking me off of SSMTT.

Welcome Bond!!!