Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

dmk 03-26-2007 11:15 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Durron,

I have probably provided as much or more commentary as anyone you have listed as suspects (or nonsuspects). Do you have no opinion on my alignment?

durron597 03-26-2007 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neil,

You are playing this game really strange by your standards. WW Tilt? It's not just because you have me on your wolf list, but you've made two posts, one voting me after a first post, which is fine of course, but just doesn't seem like you would think I was a wolf based on that. And then you follow it up with a random list like that.

What's up?

[/ QUOTE ]I'm deliberately trying to post less, and to post more effectively, because of persuasive commentary from Zurvan and Herbie. I'm sick of apathy, and the more spew we get from manaics in this game, the more that otherwise useful villagers will get disgusted with the game, half-heartedly read, and not really participate as much as we need to win.

Oh and Durron's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

where is your defense of your KyrosMother is a villager read?

Zurvan 03-26-2007 11:15 AM

Luckay: would you shut the [censored] up about page 5? We know your opinion. Now drop it.

dmk 03-26-2007 11:17 AM

Zurvan,

He's kind of like a 5 year old in that regard. Its not enough to know that you're hearing him. He needs acknowledgement and reassurance. Kind of like a little puppy.

VoraciousReader 03-26-2007 11:17 AM

There have been some questions about actions. It occurs to me that this statement may be unclear.

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone got an individual event night 0. The only other actions were the Fortuneteller peek and the Scouting report.

[/ QUOTE ]

When we refer to "individual events" it will always be something impacting only your personal adventure: advancing or hindering your development. "Actions" on the other hand, are anything impacting another player or the overall game environment.

This means that the priest did not protect, the temptress did not block, etc.

durron597 03-26-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

I have probably provided as much or more commentary as anyone you have listed as suspects (or nonsuspects). Do you have no opinion on my alignment?

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't read you for [censored] anymore

Neil S 03-26-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where is your defense of your KyrosMother is a villager read?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't see the need to defend pre-emptively a read whose correctness is yet unknown.

Zurvan 03-26-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't read you for [censored] anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably a villager. More info Wednesday.

Iron_Yuppie 03-26-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
** STRATEGY ROLE-PLAY-UNDERSTANDING-PLOT POST IMPLORING VILLAGE TO VOTE FOR PAGE 5 **

[ QUOTE ]
The band must vote. The captains are dead.

[/ QUOTE ] This indicates that story-wise, whoever did this was powerful and evil beyond belief.

[/ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows GT1T got the job only because his daddy is the general.

And let's just say it wasn't VR's fighting skills that got her the job either. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<font color="white"> I am of course referring to her cooking skills </font>

dmk 03-26-2007 11:21 AM

Zurvan,

If you're stating that I am unreadable D1/D2 and completely readable from D3-onward, then I wholeheartedly agree with you.