Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

TIEdup14 03-27-2007 01:54 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Seems reasonable to me that if a wolf has a decent bandwagon going on someone they arent going to randomly switch gears!

If you disagree that I'm a villager then that's a different issue

What part of my reasoning doesnt make sense?

Iron_Yuppie 03-27-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
please dont vote durron.

It's pretty obvious that he's not a wolf. If he was, he would not have stopped the bandwagon that was building up steam and headed in my direction.

I think he's 100% villager, but of course to subscribe to this theory you have to believe that I am as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 villager point. I would have given you 2 except for that last sentence.

dmk 03-27-2007 01:59 PM

Tiedup,

The fact that I know a wolf would do that, especially this early in the day.

I've seen a lot of people do it.

Take the following scenario:

2 villagers up for lynch, basically split 50/50 in votes. Hour before lynch, wolf drives a completely new villager bandwagon that ends up being lynched. Result? Villager lynched, 1 or 2 of the villagers up for lynch are now suspect because they had to be saved for a reason. The wolf driving the bandwagon wouldn't be *that* stupid, right? He must be a villager. There's no reason to do that when you can coast into the next day.

I did it. It was fun. And it served its purpose.

So yes, a wolf would do exactly that. Especially this early in the day when there's a ton of time to switch bandwagons, etc. And that doesn't even take into consideration the fact that your alignment is unknown to us.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did KM post at all during day 1? Anyone else find it odd that she popped in to instantly vote me?

How about this content-less post from Kbar?

[ QUOTE ]
I like page 55

The temple seems like a likely sabatoge target imo

[/ QUOTE ]

So my list has KM and Kbar at the top.

Edit: Also, I think for reasons that are quite clear, we can treat those who havent posted at all as "probable vanillagers."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, she did, but not very much. She never does on Day 1 and with no vowels....well waht do you expect? She has posted a little more today, but she is swamped at work. She is at least trying to adjust and post her villager and wolf list. Keep posting and I may move you off the latter. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

JaredL 03-27-2007 02:03 PM

Based on yesterday and what I've read today I'm leaning toward nez or sighing. Durron I think is a villager but it's amazing that he's been wrong on everything verifiable and yet he's still so sure of himself and has people following him.

JaredL 03-27-2007 02:04 PM

KM is irritating JaredL by speaking of herself in the third person.

Mark_K 03-27-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KM is irritating JaredL by speaking of herself in the third person.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....
And on that note, time for a break.

MDoranD 03-27-2007 02:16 PM

just woke up guys. Late night and i apparently was supposed to vote before noon? Um yeah, that didnt happen. Catching up now.

aaronk56 03-27-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hold on guys...
Focus with me here.

Jeremy
BOOM!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he in this game?

Nez477 03-27-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Nez is playing an entirely different game from both LOTR's. His posts don't feel natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

That is all. I'd like to think that I'm playing as close to my seer game in ASXI as possible.

And PLEASE tell me how this is any different than LOTR 1. I had long, drawn out posts, you asked "Does villager Nez ever make these long posts" thought I was a wolf and then I happened to get confirmed so you couldn't read me as a wolf anymore, I had to be a villager.