Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I hate him... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549138)

acehole60 11-18-2007 06:20 PM

I hate him...

Villain is 60/30/1.6 over 170 hands.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $5/$10
4 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (4 players) HERO is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">HERO raises</font>, 2 folds, BB calls.

Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4.5SB, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">HERO bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">HERO 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (5.25BB, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">HERO bets</font>, BB raises, HERO ?.

TheHip41 11-18-2007 06:30 PM

Re: I hate him...

very, very easy calldown

Eraserhead 11-18-2007 06:31 PM

Would he think that you have a hand that you first 3-bet on flop and then fold to a turn c/r? With that action I'd put you on an overpair/A9. Therefore I don't think he's only semibluffing a FD since he probably expects you to show down, but he could of course have FD with a pair. Can we call and fold river if we're not beating twopair?

In the heat of action I'd probably call down. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Another thing, is this a good spot to check turn and than call any river (bet if checked to)? This to avoid folding the best hand on turn.

TheHip41 11-18-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would he think that you have a hand that you first 3-bet on flop and then fold to a turn c/r? With that action I'd put you on an overpair/A9. Therefore I don't think he's only semibluffing a FD since he probably expects you to show down, but he could of course have FD with a pair. Can we call and fold river if we're not beating twopair?

In the heat of action I'd probably call down. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Another thing, is this a good spot to check turn and than call any river (bet if checked to)? This to avoid folding the best hand on turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Villain is 60/30/1.6 over 170 hands

[/ QUOTE ]

please dont fold against this guy ever.

Oink 11-18-2007 06:32 PM

You cant fold here.

If he has a pair with a heart he is doing this.

johnnyrocket 11-18-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
very, very easy calldown

[/ QUOTE ]

most definitely, def dont fold and dont put in nemore reraises, he will fold if bluffing and on river if u bet he is folding his missed flushes

acehole60 11-18-2007 06:47 PM

Bah, maybe this was a stupid question cause I always call down here, but I just feels so dirty and I don't seem to win like ever. I guess it was a bad choice of opponent too.

In the actual hand villain folded to my turn bet. I just thought it was such a sick turn card and was wondering what to do if villain CRed.

BryanC 11-18-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As others have said dont ever fold here

I just wanted to add that this is a very bad turn to check behind since we dont have a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in our hand. Checking here and paying off when we get sucked out on would be too bad for words

inferno 11-19-2007 06:29 AM

why hate? and yes calldown

StrictlyStrategy 11-19-2007 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I just wanted to add that this is a very bad turn to check behind since we dont have a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in our hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it any worse with a heart? I think betting with a heart is better than betting without one.