Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   the wildest chick i ever banged (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=484203)

blufish 08-22-2007 10:37 PM

the wildest chick i ever banged

was a turkish muslim exotic in atlanta. i'm tellin' you. crazy [censored]. i would have to rate myself somewhat of an open minded guy. more experienced than the average, probably. this chick was about five foot nothing, 100 lbs. and screwed like a pissed off badger (i'm guessing what a pissed off badger screws like, obv.) everytime, it was beat me, choke me, slap me, hurt me, (she screams like hell) and i wonder if i'm going to jail... no breaks ever, never a quickie or casual encounter. just balls to the walls, spit flyin', fluid sucking, beat down, screaming, mayhem.

changed my view of the muslim world a bit, yo?? no christian or aethiest or jew or mormon comes close...

how bout it??

otnemem 08-22-2007 10:41 PM

Re: the wildest chick i ever banged

What is an "exotic?"

blufish 08-22-2007 10:53 PM

exotic girl. in my haste to deliver the public service announcement i forgot it...

mucksandgravs 08-22-2007 10:54 PM

blonde and deaf

guids 08-22-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

Id pay money for a recording of a deaf chicks orgasm.

snes chalmers 08-22-2007 10:56 PM

crap thread

hoksy 08-22-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would have to be video. I don't think sign language gets picked up on audio. I bet she'd scream her hands off.

El Diablo 08-22-2007 11:34 PM

blu,

FWIW, my experience has been that tiny girls are into the roughest sex. It's like they have something to prove. And fundamentalist/super-religious girls are often into the wildest sex.

So, yeah, your story is actually totally believable!

pergesu 08-22-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I had sex with a deaf girl. She sounded like chewbacca. I'm not kidding.

psuasskicker 08-22-2007 11:44 PM

I dated a girl for two or three months who was probably a 4 or 5 on the OOT scale cause this girl gave bj's unlike anything I've ever heard of much less experienced. She was bat-[censored] crazy and a super-bitch for sure, but she left me in convulsions on a regular basis.

No pics of her, haven't seen her in about a decade. Long-haired hippie vegan ghost-white pale activist. Maybe 5'5 and 100 dripping wet.

- C -