Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: Uncle lost my dog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554638)

Life Tilt 11-26-2007 02:46 AM

Beat: Uncle lost my dog

out in the desert, obv. [censored] [censored].

we'd gone dirtbike riding in the desert a couple of weeks ago (for those of you that have been to dumont dunes in ca, you know its top top), and we took our 3 dogs, 11 year old lab mix, 6 year old pug, 7 mnth old puppy. puppy was always excited and quite skiddish around people it didnt knokw, i guess its old owners were [censored], obv i rescued it, but it would listen and come back to camp when it strayed too far.

lab had been to desert many a times and was used to whole thing, pug is in love with me, and if you ever had a pug you know they get crazy attached to 1 person, but puppy wasnt quite used to it. I didnt go this trip, mainly because my gma is in her deathbed, and wanted to tell her i love her and etc in case of anything, and so he took the lab and puppy, while pug stayed behind w/me. he came home half hour ago, and i am looking in his suv for the other dog, and says he lost her. what pisses me off is that he was probably hammered when he lost her, since hes a [censored] drunk out in the desert. IT ALSO PISSES ME OIFF THAT I DIDNT WANT THE DOG TO GO WITHOUT ME THERE, AND DIDNT TELL HIM THIS.

so ive never lost a dog, or had 1 die on me, so this is tough. sorry for venting BBV4L, but losing a pet sucks balls, hard.

CamelZoo 11-26-2007 02:49 AM

Re: Beat: Uncle lost my dog

too late/far to go looking for it?

chadmack 11-26-2007 02:49 AM

sorry to hear that dude... pugs are ugly though... igos?

Life Tilt 11-26-2007 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
too late/far to go looking for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

prolly ran into desert hills, scared of unfamiliar people, uncle claims to have went to ranger station to see if anyone knew of anything. either shes with a new family, or shes dead. it gets crazy cold at night out there.

[ QUOTE ]
sorry to hear that dude... pugs are ugly though... igos?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i guess, but adoralble at teh same time. kind of like that girl working at jack in the box who isnt attractive, but youd [censored] anyways, and might even date if the friends you have wouldnt make fun of her

yeotaJMU 11-26-2007 03:11 AM

i feel ya bro... longest night of my life was when i was 10 years old and my cat got out (indoor cat) and we couldnt find him after 2 hours. i couldnt sleep/stop crying all night.

luckily in the morning he came back and was eagerly waiting to get inside as soon as i opened the garage! hope you get your dog back somehow OP

GiantWalleye 11-26-2007 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
longest night of my life was when i was 10 years old and my cat got out (indoor cat) and we couldnt find him after 2 hours. i couldnt sleep/stop crying all night.

luckily in the morning he came back and was eagerly waiting to get inside as soon as i opened the garage!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am quoting this so when you realize you sound like a sissy and delete it, there will still be a record of it.

yeotaJMU 11-26-2007 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
longest night of my life was when i was 10 years old and my cat got out (indoor cat) and we couldnt find him after 2 hours. i couldnt sleep/stop crying all night.

luckily in the morning he came back and was eagerly waiting to get inside as soon as i opened the garage!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am quoting this so when you realize you sound like a sissy and delete it, there will still be a record of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was [censored] 10 years old

GiantWalleye 11-26-2007 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was [censored] 10 years old

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Golden_Rhino 11-26-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was [censored] 10 year olds

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

yeotaJMU 11-26-2007 03:30 AM

^^^hahahahahahahaha