Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   want to go to TV court (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523217)

kordoISback 10-15-2007 03:18 AM

want to go to TV court

im going to small claims court with my former landlord this winter. I think im going to submit my case to different TV court shows and see if I get on 1. Does anyone know anything about the process to get onto 1 of these shows? Also i looked at judge joe browns website, and it doesnt really have anything about the process, just asks to fill out a form first.

ImAKing 10-15-2007 03:20 AM

Re: want to go to TV court

count me in.....lets get him for all he is worth. (me and kordois back where roomates under this landlord)

All-inMcLovin 10-15-2007 04:43 AM

You get paid for the appearance.. and the person who loses doesnt pay, the tv show does.

Bulldog 10-15-2007 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You get paid for the appearance.. and the person who loses doesnt pay, the tv show does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. You do get paid, say $1,000. If you lose and the opponent is awarded $3,000, they give your $1,000 to them and you still owe them $2,000 more.

MissT74 10-15-2007 11:44 AM

Every show (I watch 3 of them) always posts an 800 number to call if you're interested in getting on the show. Watch them and get the number.

Let us know if you get on, I watch every day while working.

GL

T

F1shRapeMe 10-15-2007 05:33 PM

what exactly is the situation with teh landlord??

ImAKing 10-15-2007 10:56 PM

hes a bitch. I moved in when KordoIsBack was living there. The place was not clean by any means. When we both moved out. The landlord said we owe him for not cleaning carpets, cleaning fridge, bathroom, and kitchen spotless. Well I told him why would we clean it when a new tenant (myself) moved in and you didn't clean it for me. He is screwed and he is gonna have to give our security depo back.

One of our friends (or old friends now, Sean) moved in after i moved out. He is a complete pig and KordoIsBakc says there was flys all over. So Kordo moves out and our landlord still doesn't check the place. 2 weeks after we move our the landlord finally come down to check the place, and it is a pit. Sean says we made the mess and we just left it for him. So our landlord thinks we are bitches, but it is really seans mess. We have witness's in place to come with Kordo and I to court to let the judge know that sean is a messy guy.

So our landlord didn't clean the place before I moved in, and he didn't do a move out inspection when we were leaving. So he is screwed because he is a dumb ass landlord.

emon87 10-15-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So our landlord didn't clean the place before I moved in, and he didn't do a move out inspection when we were leaving. So he is screwed because he is a dumb ass landlord.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE use this exact phrasing in your TV court argument.

Vyse 10-15-2007 11:56 PM

Sounds good enough to be on TV.

ImAKing 10-16-2007 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE use this exact phrasing in your TV court argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will use exact words when I am talking to Judge Joe Brown.