Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Best NFL wide receivers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558320)

Chris Daddy Cool 12-01-2007 12:42 AM

Re: Best NFL wide receivers

jerry rice is my all time favorite football player.

chad johnson at 6? lol.

Jack of Arcades 12-01-2007 12:44 AM

Sure, CJ is young but he's been one of the best wr in the league since he got in. OK, he doesn't deserve to be #6 but he's a mainstay among top wrs.

Butcho22 12-01-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd take Owens over Moss.

Owens has a much better work ethic and is stonger, not afraid of getting popped.

The Eagles/Dawkins last week showed you how to beat down Moss. Just smack him around a little and he isn't a great receiver that catches 3 TDs per game.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh this has to be a level

PokerFink 12-01-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd take Owens over Moss.

Owens has a much better work ethic and is stonger, not afraid of getting popped.

The Eagles/Dawkins last week showed you how to beat down Moss. Just smack him around a little and he isn't a great receiver that catches 3 TDs per game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really - the Eagles gave Moss a consistant double team on almost every play the entire game. It wasn't Dawkins taking him out of the game, it was Dawkins AND Sheppard.

Jack of Arcades 12-01-2007 12:51 AM

They did it at the expense of letting wes welker catch everything underneath. That wasn't a bad decision, one huge play aside.

MacGuyV 12-01-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], that's one bad list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Veecee 12-01-2007 01:20 AM

LOL @ Bernard Berrian.

Also the comment on Jimmy Smith is hilarious.

BillNye 12-01-2007 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
randy ratio is best eva

[/ QUOTE ]

John Taylor made many huge touchdown runs because of the Jerry Rice block. How often has Randy Moss made a key block for his teammates?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who told you that, ESPN?

A) You dont know if Rice singlehandedly made "many huge TD runs" because of his blocks.
B) You dont know that Randy doesn't block.

Assume you are right: Bobby Wade is an awesome blocker for a WR, is he good? nope.

Needle77 12-01-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], that's one bad list.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you agree with me on getting Andre Reed higher. And everyone knows if Jimmy was in NY he woulda been top 10 maybe better. I miss watching Jimmy Smith play football, he was so dominant.

vhawk01 12-01-2007 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
randy ratio is best eva

[/ QUOTE ]

John Taylor made many huge touchdown runs because of the Jerry Rice block. How often has Randy Moss made a key block for his teammates?

[/ QUOTE ]

A million times? Oh you mean how many times have the announcers polished his nob for it, my bad.