Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Table Opener (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405767)

Warder 05-17-2007 07:41 PM

Stars Table Opener

Hi guys,

I'm sure you've heard this before, but does anybody have a Stars table opener? I'd be interested in a program, or just an AHK script. If anybody knows of one, or has any leads then feel free to pm me about it. I'd be happy to donate if need be.

Thanks,
mike

SilentNoise 05-18-2007 06:41 AM

Re: Stars Table Opener

i want this too

nextgenneo 05-18-2007 01:46 PM

yes please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

effang 05-19-2007 07:58 AM

seriously. this would be amazing. i hate spending 10 minutes opening up 12+ tables just so i can few which tables hold the most regs, and which tables hold the most villains that i've played before.

anything simple would suffice...something as simple as

given current selected stakes, open x # of tables (in any order, any fashion)

N 82 50 24 05-19-2007 08:15 AM

I have one that I paid a fair amount of $ for -- only a few hundred though, not THAT much in the grand scheme of things. I may choose to release it publicly at some point, not sure.

_dave_ 05-19-2007 05:29 PM

I (very quickly / shoddily) made one to feed me 12 tables for the 10B hand promo - kinda rough, but working.

can specify minimum seated players / minimum stacks (to avoid shorties, the bane of my life )

Will tidy it up and post later on (unless N 82 wants to post his, it is likely much better if it was worth $$$ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

dave.

Warder 05-19-2007 05:34 PM

Dave,

I'm sure everybody would really appreciate this, myself included. His does look very nice, but he is unsure what he wants to do. I don't care what it looks like, just so it works. I'd be interested to open up as many tables as I can, however.

Thanks,
Mike

Thogri 05-21-2007 10:18 AM

I would love to see an opener-script, too.
"Open X tables of limit Y" is all I need.

abarber 05-21-2007 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I (very quickly / shoddily) made one to feed me 12 tables for the 10B hand promo - kinda rough, but working.

can specify minimum seated players / minimum stacks (to avoid shorties, the bane of my life )

Will tidy it up and post later on (unless N 82 wants to post his, it is likely much better if it was worth $$$ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,

Weren't you responsible for the SNG opener on the overcards wiki? Would that be difficult to update? Thanks.

AJackson 05-21-2007 01:54 PM

I'd like this to work for SNGs where I can enter in a limit and how many tables I want and when I drop a table it loads up another.