Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

Borsig 10-29-2007 04:16 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

I have decided to play on party again so i am looking to buy a big database with nl400-nl1000 games. How much will such a database cost me ?

Christophers 10-29-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BigBadBrad is the luckiest fish ever. He is on like a 50k heater.

[/ QUOTE ]

more like 100k+, everytime i play him he already has a stack plus every reg ive asked says hes owning them, despite how horrible he is

[/ QUOTE ]

Not I, sorry guys.

Also, I emailed my VIP (Karen) to complain about the software issue I was having, but managed to fix it myself before she replied. Still, she credited my account with $400 for my "inconvenience", awesome [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Gorilla Boy 10-29-2007 04:18 PM

Ch,

no, not really

PartyScout 10-29-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have decided to play on party again so i am looking to buy a big database with nl400-nl1000 games. How much will such a database cost me ?

[/ QUOTE ]

1million dollarz [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Depends who you buy from i guess dunno prob best asking in software thread

Herrigel 10-29-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You can get HHs from hhsmithey on a daily base.
Maybe you can even purchase a couple of months retro!?

kaj_kyle 10-29-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

more like 100k+, everytime i play him he already has a stack plus every reg ive asked says hes owning them, despite how horrible he is

[/ QUOTE ]

Not I, sorry guys.

Also, I emailed my VIP (Karen) to complain about the software issue I was having, but managed to fix it myself before she replied. Still, she credited my account with $400 for my "inconvenience", awesome [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thats great, maybe i should spend my spare time complaining now :P

stigmata 10-29-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not I, sorry guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

one time i got disconnected in a massive pot with trips, but for some reason the dp didnt work. I complained to my vip host because I have nothing better to do with my sad little life.... and he gave me a compensatory bonus! despite all our slagging off, party can be awesome at times.

Wyldpytch 10-29-2007 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not I, sorry guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Christophers: What typer of software problems did you have? If it was that the software was occasionally crashing/freezing, how did you fix that?

OnYourBike 10-30-2007 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gawd you coaching.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are one of the shorties right? lol u. Im 12,7 PTBB after party nlhe comeback, only 20k hands. U are 1,2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Variance is a wonderful thing.

FionnMac 10-30-2007 03:06 AM

trappedu23 is such a fkin douche..