Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: Pottery Barn Steals my 1/2NL winnings (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=461873)

QuadLaser 07-27-2007 12:51 AM

Beat: Pottery Barn Steals my 1/2NL winnings

So my g/f orders a bed frame from Pottery Barn about a month ago. It shows up today and they assemble it for you! Sweet! While I am upstairs watching the guy assemble it (took him about 15 minutes), the other dude from the truck (who helped him lug all the boxes), jacks all the hundo's out of my wallet from my 1/2 win at the Venetian last night. (sitting on the counter).

Beat: Pottery Barn guy stole $700 out of my wallet downstairs
Brag: I won ~$500 playing 1/2 at the Venetian
Variance: Pottery Barn MAY/MAY NOT send me a check under "damaged goods" insurance policy.

apefish 07-27-2007 12:56 AM

Re: Beat: Pottery Barn Steals my 1/2NL winnings

Brag: your bed assembly demonstration may be the most expensive ever and therefore balla!

SkeetyMcdoogle 07-27-2007 01:07 AM

The only girls who shop at pottery barn are lesbians bro, Im sorry that I was the one to have to break it to you =/

Chump Change 07-27-2007 01:10 AM

[x] pottery barn delivers

Chump Change 07-27-2007 01:11 AM

[x] pottery barn steals

apefish 07-27-2007 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only girls who shop at pottery barn are lesbians bro, Im sorry that I was the one to have to break it to you =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics of gf and bed OP. Fill in the gaps in the request however you see fit.

XxGeneralxX 07-27-2007 01:19 AM

you learned a lesson.... dont leave wallet with multiple hundos in it around with random dudes in ur house.

QuadLaser 07-27-2007 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you learned a lesson.... dont leave wallet with multiple hundos in it around with random dudes in ur house.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. I didn't know they would be assembling it, and didn't think about get ripped off at the time. Just sharing for the greater good.

bigshowmack 07-27-2007 01:46 AM

Here's an idea - call the cops and file a report and then take them down to the pottery barn with you and have the guy arrested after you point him out.

Wow some people are so dumb.

QuadLaser 07-27-2007 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's an idea - call the cops and file a report and then take them down to the pottery barn with you and have the guy arrested after you point him out.

Wow some people are so dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

eaaaasssy there, big fella.