Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Girl say says we are moving too fast trip report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348975)

MasterLJ 03-07-2007 02:58 AM

Re: Girl say says we are moving too fast trip report

Holy crap... 3rd date and she's meeting your parents?

Slow the [censored] down.

mbillie1 03-07-2007 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1 important thing to know is she is on her period.

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this important?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering this as well... I think declining to go to your mom's birthday is perfectly reasonable considering the length of time you've known her / been involved with her. I don't think this is PMS...

Alobar 03-07-2007 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this important?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering this as well... I think declining to go to your mom's birthday is perfectly reasonable considering the length of time you've known her / been involved with her. I don't think this is PMS...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its cuz OP doesnt understand where shes coming from so he thinks maybe its something related to her period because women program men to think their being crazy is related to PMS because they use that as a cop out for everything.

So in short, OP thinks shes going psycho because she doesnt want him, which is pretty telling

Banks2334 03-07-2007 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this important?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its cuz OP doesnt understand where shes coming from so he thinks maybe its something related to her period because women program men to think their being crazy is related to PMS because they use that as a cop out for everything.

So in short, OP thinks shes going psycho because she doesnt want him, which is pretty telling

[/ QUOTE ]
You ruined the fun Alobar. I was hoping OP would actually try to expalin away the statement with more nonsense.

mouseman 03-07-2007 03:26 AM

Well, its actually not that Im too into her. I thought that her coming over wouldn't be that big of a deal, which I guess you guys think it is.

siccjay 03-07-2007 03:29 AM

It is to everyone except for you homie.

pokulator 03-07-2007 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this important?

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought OP was stressing the fact that he failed to knock her up before bringing her to mom's party where he was planning an elaborate proposal, thus leaving her answer and their future together in doubt.

mouseman 03-07-2007 03:45 AM

Bunch of comedians on here tonight huh.
I guess I figured out the problem. Hopefully that is the problems and the problem isnt Im going to listen to a bunch of dudes on an internet forum at 2AM

delta k 03-07-2007 03:48 AM

hmm, one suggestion i've heard thrown around is have her suck your dick if she's on her period. i dunno though, seems risky.

graydot 03-07-2007 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bunch of comedians on here tonight huh.
I guess I figured out the problem. Hopefully that is the problems and the problem isnt Im going to listen to a bunch of dudes on an internet forum at 2AM

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why did you make this post? Surely you expected similar responses