Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   How am I running? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=411103)

spyu 05-24-2007 05:40 PM

How am I running?

All hands are live ranging from 2-5NL to 10-20NL.

1. Hero - 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Flop (1300): 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Villain calls and is all-in.
Turn: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
River: Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Villain shows 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

2. Hero - 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Flop (800): 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Villain 1 & Villain 2 call and are both all-in.
Turn: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
River: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Villain 1 shows A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villain 2 shows Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

3. Hero - 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Flop (2000): 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Villain calls and is all-in.

Turn: J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
River: J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villain shows J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

4. Hero - A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Flop: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Turn (3000): 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Hero calls Villain's all-in.
River: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Villain shows 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

5. Hero: 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Flop: J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Turn (10k): Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Villain calls Hero's all-in.
River: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Villain shows A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

6. Hero - A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Villain calls Hero and is all-in pre-flop.

Flop (2600): 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Turn: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
River: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Villain shows: K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

All this happened in the 2 weeks. Now I know why some people like Andrew Black have taken years off to meditate. My head's a little messed up. I've been playing 1-2NL to try and cool off.

jonwanchalk 05-24-2007 05:44 PM

Re: How am I running?

If those are all of your bad beats in two weeks, big deal.

AbreuTime 05-24-2007 05:48 PM

Graph of expected equity versus money won please.

spyu 05-24-2007 05:53 PM

I don't play online so yes for most people on here that multi-table 15 hrs a day 7 days a week that is probably a blip on the radar. But when you only play 4 sessions a week of 2-5 to 10-20 it really sucks. It's the worst run clumped together in awhile. Being on a 10k downswing in 8 sessions in this amount of time I know is chump change to you since you are obviously a huge balla. But to us little people it sucks.

jonwanchalk 05-24-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't play online so yes for most people on here that multi-table 15 hrs a day 7 days a week that is probably a blip on the radar. But when you only play 4 sessions a week of 2-5 to 10-20 it really sucks. It's the worst run clumped together in awhile. Being on a 10k downswing in 8 sessions in this amount of time I know is chump change to you since you are obviously a huge balla. But to us little people it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

spyu 05-24-2007 05:56 PM

Oh I wonder how many Sklansky bucks I won. That may make me feel better. Cause I may be able to use those bucks to buy some sympathy.

Mi_T_Sharp 05-24-2007 05:56 PM

This was live and you even remember each specific suit of each card? Were you entering these into the bad beat Word document on your laptop while playing?

spyu 05-24-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am no match for your witty responses. I give.

AbreuTime 05-24-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cause I may be able to use those bucks to buy some sympathy.

[/ QUOTE ]
IM MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOU THINK. YOUR MOM WAS QUITE SHOCKED.

spyu 05-24-2007 05:59 PM

No I have savant-like memory when it comes to cards.
And no I am not being sarcastic even though you are.