Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

TTStrangler 11-01-2007 06:33 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

thx vixticator I obv don't spend much time there outside of work. I have been to that Bronco bar though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

vixticator 11-01-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thx vixticator I obv don't spend much time there outside of work. I have been to that Bronco bar though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Heh.

Similarly I don't know much about Ann Arbor or any other city in the region. Just Dearborn + Deaborn Heights. Didn't really go outside of there to eat since there are a lot of nice places. Kiernan's for a nice steak or club sandwhich. Kawloon's (prob spell it wrong) for really greasy Chinese chicken. Obv tons of Middle Eastern food, which I don't like that much, but there are a few bakeries that make some sick good cheese bread type stuff. Not too much in terms of Mexican food... Don Pablo's (?) is meh. Taco Bell at 4am after you are done getting high ldo.

I should write a book on this.

TTStrangler 11-01-2007 06:57 PM

we (family) actually go to mexican fiesta at tele/ford rd all the time, my daughter is a claw machine addict (secretly she's made me into one too, [censored] those machines if I don't get a prize for my girl! They put me on tilt sooooo bad...

vixticator 11-01-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we (family) actually go to mexican fiesta at tele/ford rd all the time, my daughter is a claw machine addict (secretly she's made me into one too, [censored] those machines if I don't get a prize for my girl! They put me on tilt sooooo bad...

[/ QUOTE ]Oh that place is good, forgot about it. I love those chicken tacos. Man, that place will make you fat quick. All the food in Michigan is designed to make people die of obesity IMO, lol. It's good though.

TTStrangler 11-01-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All the food in Michigan is designed to make people die of obesity

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Their chips and salsa are the best!

wingchunflush 11-01-2007 07:11 PM

Damn I am a fat kid in my heart and soul and I am so hungry. There are places down here called Fuzzy's Tacos, and they have like fish and shrimp tacos. It sounds gross, I was scared but they are eeeeffffing awesome

Student Caine 11-01-2007 07:14 PM

We get our pizza from Costco, but that's cuz we wind up shopping there like twice a week haha.

bored 11-01-2007 07:18 PM

I managed to get up to -275 today before reaching a new low of -500 at 50NL... I guess I should have went back to 25NL like I planned.

Student Caine 11-01-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yay ... I'm starting to get my mojo back, amazing how you sometimes just stop to think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, man. Yeah it is amazing how much that whole "thinking" thing helps. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sometimes when I start getting sloppy I have to resort to a system an old limit mentor taught me of actually talking out every move that I am making, for example:

[ QUOTE ]

I am folding this 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] because even though I am on the button I will be cold calling one raise from a UTG raiser with noone else in the pot, which means my implied odds are not good and my equity sucks, so I should not call.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like a retard having to do it, but sometimes that is what it takes to get my head out of my ass.

Student Caine 11-01-2007 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I managed to get up to -275 today before reaching a new low of -500 at 50NL... I guess I should have went back to 25NL like I planned.

[/ QUOTE ]

A wise man once said "It don't mean a thang if it ain't got that schwang!"

[censored] downsings suck, especially when you actually have to move down because there is that nagging feeling of not getting even fast enough.

Good luck pulling out of it man.