Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Full Tilt Ironman Questions... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=446644)

Nitilism 07-09-2007 10:16 AM

Full Tilt Ironman Questions...

I have a few questions about this Ironman promotion on FTP...

1) I think I understand how the medals work, if you have 25 days in one month where you have 100 or more Ironman points, you become an Ironman, right?

- does it matter if you miss a day? and what happens if you only play 20 days, but make say 300 points the days you play?

2) If you play a ton, can you earn more medals than the schedule, or just the schedule (including the schedule's increased monthly medals for maintaining status...)

3. Does it take away from rakeback? And if so, is it worth it?

Sciolist 07-09-2007 10:25 AM

Re: Full Tilt Ironman Questions...

There're different levels of ironman that award different amounts of medals. If you look at the FTP page on it, it explains them.

If you play one day and earn 5k points, that isn't sufficient. You have to make over 200 per day for 25 days to make the highest level.

It doesn't take away from rakeback. It's not worth a great deal though, I wouldn't let it sway my decision on whether to play for a day or not.

viper930 07-09-2007 12:20 PM

1. 200+ points a day for 25+ days per month gets you iron man. fewer points / fewer playing days gets you lower tier levels until a certain point where you get just nothing. Earning more points in a day than the 200 bar doesnt earn you credit towards other days. One day with 10,000 points is the same for ironman as one day with 200 points.

2. Just the schedule, although you can choose the bonus medals instead of the monthly freeroll and that'll always get you a few extra medals.

3. Bonuses that you buy with ironman tokens are taken out of rakeback just like any other bonuses on FTP. Tokens/FT points redemptions are not counted against mgr but the points are counted against mgr when you eventually use them in the store or for a freeroll entry.

Hope that helps.

bosox747 07-09-2007 03:21 PM

All of their promotions take away from mgr

plasphemy 07-09-2007 04:03 PM

Support at FTP said they sometimes make exceptions for the 25 days, but I was under the impression that you needed MASSIVE play. Like 50k points

William 07-09-2007 04:08 PM

Thanks, I will try emailing them. I will only be only 1 day short this month, so it hurts extra hard.

bigslicknuts 07-09-2007 07:03 PM

I have also wondered about this, if you go Ironman a couple months in a row and then get gold, does it count as 3-4 months in a row of gold or just one month of gold after that month?

KEW 07-09-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have also wondered about this, if you go Ironman a couple months in a row and then get gold, does it count as 3-4 months in a row of gold or just one month of gold after that month?

[/ QUOTE ]

The level you qualify for does not matter..It ONLY matters that you qualified for a level...

ryanj247 07-09-2007 07:31 PM

the $600 bonus is 3000 medals in the iron man store. do i understand correctly that i would have to earn "iron man" status for 16 consecutive months to receive enough medals to claim this bonus?

DMoogle 07-09-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The level you qualify for does not matter..It ONLY matters that you qualified for a level...

[/ QUOTE ]
WOW. I did NOT know this. Thanks a lot!