Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Howard Stern listening thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535762)

sublime 10-31-2007 10:39 PM

Howard Stern listening thread

lol what a great show today.

thoughts on artie v sal?

personally i get v annoyed by both of them at times.

**please dont use this thread to tell us that howard sucks etc. i just wanted to have a place to discuss show with those who do listen**

sapol 10-31-2007 11:18 PM

Re: Howard Stern listening thread

is sirius the only way to listen to it? any other way like online or something?

Franchise 60 10-31-2007 11:19 PM

I listen online pretty religiously, but havn't this week, did Artie/Sal have a fight today (Wed.) or something? If so I'll listen to the midnight replay.

I love Artie, hate Sal. But Sal probably brings more classic moments to the show when he [censored] up.

sublime 10-31-2007 11:29 PM

oh man one of best fights ever

sublime 10-31-2007 11:31 PM

replay startin soon, towards end

Franchise 60 10-31-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
replay startin soon, towards end

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah damn, I'll try and listen as long as I can, I'm pretty wasted though so I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the end so cliff notes?

Good call making a stern show thread Sublime, i'll def be down for some Stern show discussion.

Franchise 60 10-31-2007 11:54 PM

Haha I'm catching the end of the wrap-up show now, and it sounds like an all time great. Artie is just killing him.

sublime 10-31-2007 11:56 PM

sal whined yesterday on wrap up show about how artie gets away w murder (sleeping, calling in sick) and its not fair that sal himself gets reprimanded for every little thing he does.

it gets brought up today and artie calls him talentless and such....escaltes to screaming match and sal saying artie is a luckbox basically and all his movie sucks etc....artie says he is going to wiat outside and beat him up...says he hopes his kids get aids...lol ...i am not doing it justice.

Franchise 60 10-31-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sal whined yesterday on wrap up show about how artie gets away w murder (sleeping, calling in sick) and its not fair that sal himself gets reprimanded for every little thing he does.

it gets brought up today and artie calls him talentless and such....escaltes to screaming match and sal saying artie is a luckbox basically and all his movie sucks etc....artie says he is going to wiat outside and beat him up...says he hopes his kids get aids...lol ...i am not doing it justice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha awesome, do you remember how late into the show it is? 2 hrs? 3hrs?

sublime 10-31-2007 11:59 PM

right before news