Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [censored] BBV (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=282996)

TxRedMan 12-14-2006 04:26 AM

[censored] BBV

THIS WHERE IT'S AT YO.

[censored] BBV.

HOLLA.

Shilly 12-14-2006 04:26 AM

Re: [censored] BBV

[censored] OOT YEAH

nath 12-14-2006 04:39 AM

i don't think "[censored] BBV" is gonna be a real popular sentiment around here

Chump Change 12-14-2006 05:40 AM

So anyhow, I get a seat with position on the hyper mega donk, waiting for the right hand, and see AA23 rainbow. I pot it preflop, all folds except the donk, flop comes 2 5 K rainbow. Check, I pot, call, Q completing rainbow. Chekc, I pot, call, MOTHER [censored] 3! Check, I check behind, donk turns over A89K rainbow for the split. Son of a goddamn bitch.

nath 12-14-2006 05:47 AM

I should also mention that "[censored] BBV" isn't really an appropriate thing for a "BBV Badass" to say.

Maybe you can change your location. Let's not forget the last vestiges of what this forum once was... you can be "LOL Badass".

Split Suit 12-14-2006 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So anyhow, I get a seat with position on the hyper mega donk, waiting for the right hand, and see AA23 rainbow. I pot it preflop, all folds except the donk, flop comes 2 5 K rainbow. Check, I pot, call, Q completing rainbow. Chekc, I pot, call, MOTHER [censored] 3! Check, I check behind, donk turns over A89K rainbow for the split. Son of a goddamn bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

for some odd reason i find this hillarious because it perfectly describes my week of PLO8

Chump Change 12-14-2006 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for some odd reason i find this hillarious because it perfectly describes my week of PLO8

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think i'm just going to post bad beats in people's random BBV4Lyfe threads, and since TX plays O8, what the hell.

So I stacked that donk I quoted, but had this other donk at the other table call my pots down to the river on a 10 10 2 rainbow board, when i'm holding 10 J Q K, and he's holding A 3 7 8. Turn 4, river 5, gg. Then he cold decks me, we're 3 handed, with A high flush against K high no low, and then hits and runs. Son of a goddamn bitch.

The cool thing is i'm up so much today that the runner runner didn't even phase me. Plus he was half stacked.

driverseati 12-14-2006 07:31 AM

achachachachcachachcahachaca

Split Suit 12-15-2006 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think i'm just going to post bad beats in people's random BBV4Lyfe threads, and since TX plays O8, what the hell.

So I stacked that donk I quoted, but had this other donk at the other table call my pots down to the river on a 10 10 2 rainbow board, when i'm holding 10 J Q K, and he's holding A 3 7 8. Turn 4, river 5, gg. Then he cold decks me, we're 3 handed, with A high flush against K high no low, and then hits and runs. Son of a goddamn bitch.

The cool thing is i'm up so much today that the runner runner didn't even phase me. Plus he was half stacked.

[/ QUOTE ]

do u play low limit PLO8 on Bodoggy CC? there was a kid there with ur name yest and i was wondering if it was u

Conspire 11-30-2007 08:45 PM

Special Mod Question or anyone who has been on these forums for years. Is this really the first thread ever started in bbv4life? Maybe I thought this forum was older....

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>