Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   car parked in my driveway (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343974)

arsoisaen 03-01-2007 04:02 AM

car parked in my driveway

well...blocking my driveway infront of an apartment complex so i have no clue whos it is. therefore my car is stuck in my spot. whats my play in these situations?

assuming i go nonviolent route, do i just call a tow truck to take care of it and then whoever's car is it just pays for all the service?

Mvcode3 03-01-2007 04:05 AM

Re: car parked in my driveway

tow it--or if your a true G, get some Porcelain (from your gay 24 carot lined collecters plates or a spark plug)and flick it through the windows. A pea sized amount will cut through a car window like a hot kinfe though butter with minimal sound/shattering. Afterward feel free to fill up with lighter fluid and ignite. Ill bet the fire department would be willing to help move it.

ManChild 03-01-2007 04:13 AM

is it completely blocking, or did the guy figure you could still get out, either way its annoying but the 2nd way hes a total ass ... if so ....

if you live on a hill....... roll it

if not, golfclub to the windshield

edfurlong 03-01-2007 04:15 AM

Just get the plate number and forget about it for a couple months. Then go have sex with his dad.

arsoisaen 03-01-2007 04:27 AM

completely blocking as in i cant get out. and theres no hill or anything, no way of getting rid of it besides a tow...

can i call the cops on this too or jsut tow?

pergesu 03-01-2007 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can i call the cops on this too or jsut tow?

[/ QUOTE ]
OOOOOOOOOOH

Call the cops and have them issue a ticket.

Then he gets towed.

DOUBLE DAMAGE

pergesu 03-01-2007 04:41 AM

On top of that...

Sue the guy. Claim your boss was going to promote you that day, but because you didn't show up the work they gave it to Joe instead. Sue for lost wages, mental anguish, and there's probably something having to do with future earnings potential. Give your boss a cut so he'll go along and you're set.

arsoisaen 03-01-2007 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On top of that...

Sue the guy. Claim your boss was going to promote you that day, but because you didn't show up the work they gave it to Joe instead. Sue for lost wages, mental anguish, and there's probably something having to do with future earnings potential. Give your boss a cut so he'll go along and you're set.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. the funny thing is its my first day back at work, i know i wont get fired or yelled at or anything but i could levy this some way...

anyone know how long it usually takes to get towed? dont wanna lose out on too much work

KidLifeCrisis 03-01-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On top of that...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. the funny thing is its my first day back at work, i know i wont get fired or yelled at or anything but i could levy this some way...

anyone know how long it usually takes to get towed? dont wanna lose out on too much work

[/ QUOTE ]
less time at work = more mental anguish = more money via court

win / win / win

Luisgallo 03-01-2007 08:22 AM

get plate number.
Call a taxi and then get money back.