Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   If I posted a pxf link could I get free good advice? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556986)

NateTrib 11-29-2007 03:06 AM

If I posted a pxf link could I get free good advice?

I know there's a lot of money getting thrown around for coaches but I was wondering if there any good players out there that will critique a sng just to better the community?

I'm currently grinding the $12 turbo 45mans and think I'm holding my own but def could improve. Is there any use to uploading a 45man turbo on pxf, and then posting a link and asking for a critique?

Or does anyone know of any good players I could pm that would be willing to help me out? Thank you taking the time to read my thread.

Nate

NateTrib 11-29-2007 03:15 AM

Re: If I posted a pxf link could I get free good advice?

If people dont want to create an account at pxf to watch the video I could also record the pxf video myself then upload it on a video hosting site just to make it as easy as possible.

ZenMusician 11-29-2007 11:29 AM

Dude, just post a public link, and I'm sure at least
one of us (like me at work, for instance!) will check it
out and give a few comments.

Make sure the link style is public, or we need a pay account to see.

-ZEN

Eratosthenes 11-29-2007 12:34 PM

You might make it easy for us by pointing out hands you are not sure of and maybe the area of the tournament that you would like to have someone look at.

Sherman 11-29-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You might make it easy for us by pointing out hands you are not sure of and maybe the area of the tournament that you would like to have someone look at.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is the point in posting the full HH. If there were specific hands that he had questions about, he ought to post them. The fact is, we often don't know what our leaks are. I'm assuming this is why the OP is wanting to post the entire HH.

Sherman

NateTrib 11-29-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, just post a public link, and I'm sure at least
one of us (like me at work, for instance!) will check it
out and give a few comments.

Make sure the link style is public, or we need a pay account to see.

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]
ok ty!

[ QUOTE ]
I think that is the point in posting the full HH. If there were specific hands that he had questions about, he ought to post them. The fact is, we often don't know what our leaks are. I'm assuming this is why the OP is wanting to post the entire HH.

Sherman

[/ QUOTE ]
+1

helter skelter 11-29-2007 03:32 PM

Check out the official review threads to see what kind of feedback is given on these pfx videos. There is a FAQ sticky in this forum.

I am just starting to watch these and at the same time reading the comments posted in the review threads.