Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   having an orgasm in close proximity to a member of your family (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332830)

Dominic 02-15-2007 02:57 PM

having an orgasm in close proximity to a member of your family

When I was about 21, I was driving my family and girlfriend back from my cousin's wedding. It was very late, and everyone was fairly drunk and sleepy. My parents and sister were in the back, my brother was in the front passenger seat, and my GF was in between us. Since I had been in the wedding, I was still wearing the uncomfortable rented monkey suit, and I complained about it to my GF.

She reached into my lap, undid my zipper and gave me a hand job - in the car while I was driving, with my whole immediate family within five feet of me, unaware.

Beat that.

solids 02-15-2007 02:59 PM

Re: having an orgasm in close poximity to a member of your family

And the rest of your family was completely cool with that?

Shanemex 02-15-2007 02:59 PM

Does that include masturbation?

Dominic 02-15-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And the rest of your family was completely cool with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

they were asleep! or at least, pretended they were. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

delta k 02-15-2007 03:01 PM

Dear god that's awful for the next person to rent that pair of pants.

I think it was the morning after prom and I was in the process of cumming into my gfs mouth from a bj as her dad open the door and started walking downstairs. Like a pro she somehow stayed on it as long as she could and in one quick motion swallowed, put the blanket on us and sat up so it looked like we were just watching tv. her dad said breakfast was ready.

foxw00ds player 02-15-2007 03:01 PM

kind of gross you incest freak

hamsamich 02-15-2007 03:03 PM

When I was dating my wife we used to go visit her family members almost every weekend. One night on the way home she gave me a HJ in the back seat of the Mitsubishi Galant we were in with her mom & dad in the front seat and her younger brother (asleep) in the back with us.
brag: This is NOT the craziest thing we did when we were kids

slothinator 02-15-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was about 21, I was driving my family and girlfriend back from my cousin's wedding. It was very late, and everyone was fairly drunk and sleepy. My parents and sister were in the back, my brother was in the front passenger seat, and my GF was in between us. Since I had been in the wedding, I was still wearing the uncomfortable rented monkey suit, and I complained about it to my GF.

She reached into my lap, undid my zipper and gave me a hand job - in the car while I was driving, with my whole immediate family within five feet of me.

Beat that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me everyone was asleep. Because that's cool. It adds that air of danger, that "this is great, I hope we don't get caught". Kind of like of being a teen ager again.

If you tell me your parents, sister, and brother watched your gf give you a hj, I may become ill. Because that is just plain creepy. There are somethings a family should never share, no matter how close they are.

private joker 02-15-2007 03:05 PM

Re: having an orgasm in close proximity to a member of your family

[ QUOTE ]

Beat that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like she already did.

http://beltlinebigband.com/images/rimshot.jpg

Dominic 02-15-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She reached into my lap, undid my zipper and gave me a hand job - in the car while I was driving, with my whole immediate family within five feet of me.

Beat that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me everyone was asleep. Because that's cool. It adds that air of danger, that "this is great, I hope we don't get caught". Kind of like of being a teen ager again.

If you tell me your parents, sister, and brother watched your gf give you a hj, I may become ill. Because that is just plain creepy. There are somethings a family should never share, no matter how close they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..yes, I changed the post to make it clear my family did NOT know what was going on. They were all dozing.