Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

JennFox 11-27-2007 03:29 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

ok, i finally read the whole thread.

these are the wolves- nich, dmk, mets, oh, fcbl, and jgunnip

game over?

kokiri 11-27-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

c) lastchance is not directly implicated by cincity's death due to b)

[/ QUOTE ]

On this point DMK, even if he's not directly implicated, he could still be a wolf, right? Or did you think he was villagey yesterday?

FWIW I'm not sold on LC as a peek, but i think he's an ok vote even if not, plus since P(he was a peek)!=0 makes him an even better lynch

JennFox 11-27-2007 03:30 PM

also, dmk you have been spewing sooo soooo sooooooo much

are YOU the pres? or is oh?

JennFox 11-27-2007 03:31 PM

also, i have no idea about role claims anymore. the halloween game proved that i cant tell the difference between a real one and a fake one.

emo kid, anyone? remember that?

VoraciousReader 11-27-2007 03:31 PM

Also, it is PAINFULLY obvious that ANTIDAN was the revolutionary kill. I mean, he went into a building as the predecessor to the president (kind of like a food taster) and a bomb went off.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to wonder if wdc is telling the truth and dmk is trying to act evil enough to divert the lynch from nich.

JennFox 11-27-2007 03:32 PM

one thing is for sure tho, i am only voting books/nich today

i like to think i will be able to figure it out before 9pm when its all right there in front of me..

JennFox 11-27-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, it is PAINFULLY obvious that ANTIDAN was the revolutionary kill. I mean, he went into a building as the predecessor to the president (kind of like a food taster) and a bomb went off.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to wonder if wdc is telling the truth and dmk is trying to act evil enough to divert the lynch from nich.

[/ QUOTE ]

emphasis [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

VoraciousReader 11-27-2007 03:35 PM

jenn,

masons?

dmk 11-27-2007 03:36 PM

kokiri, right, thats why i said not directly implicated. that was myway of saying "he could be a wolf still, but not because he was peeked by cincity"

jennfox, ya, i'm the president and i decided to completely spew this game away when there's a seer and 2 partial seers down. i'm that smart. if your list is about as accurate as in halloween, then i feel safe

vr, i disagree. don't know what else to say. apparently im' the only one that feels this way, so whateva

OH, if cincy was a revolutionary kill, then she wasn't seer hunted by the gov't. which makes it retardedly unlikely that lastchance was a) a peek, and b) a wolf peek. i think we're saying the same thing here? maybe you misunderstood my point. or i'm misunderstanding yours

JennFox 11-27-2007 03:36 PM

...who?