Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Health and Fitness (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Big Anger Problem (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531125)

SILLYGOOSER 10-25-2007 01:43 PM

Big Anger Problem

Hey bro's. I got a problem with anger. Poker is not the problem. I don't really feel bad beats or anything at all like that. Ever since I was little I can remember I've had an anger problem just ask anyone in my family and they'll concur fo sho. I've always kind of been a bully in school up until highschool when I became more of a ladies man and therefore was too busy. Its really just in certain situations like where someone is talking to me for too long I knid of lose it. Also if someone is just irritating me. If I'm with a buddy and we're in his car and I think the music is too loud and he doesn't turn it down I will get extremely pissed. I think I've lost several good friends as a result of this problem.

On a side note I think it has intensified over the last couple of years or so when I started my first cycle of steroids. I've used them on and off since with success as far as my body is concerned. I know the pros and cons and have done extensive research when it comes to all of this so I don't really want any advise when it comes to this as I am well aware of the negatives but I know the pros are much better.

Mainly I just want to know how to deal with rising anger in situations where I hsould not be angry.

Rek 10-25-2007 04:51 PM

Re: Big Anger Problem

Shut up and stop bothering us

SILLYGOOSER 10-25-2007 05:37 PM

helpful response, next

Flip-Flop 10-25-2007 06:04 PM

There is no chill pill for this sorry.
Either quit the steroid shiat or F#%k yourself up.
Choose wisely.

Blarg 10-25-2007 07:34 PM

Phoned in from Psych 101: You're probably angry at something else, if a radio enrages you. Being a bully suggests the same thing. You might be transferring the anger over some inner conflicts or bad memories to others. Maybe you need to figure out how to forgive yourself for something or other before you can accept that other people should be forgiven too and not acted out against. Either way, you gotta figure out a way to separate yourself from situations and not bring too much emotion to bear on matters, and people, that don't deserve it.

Putting this question in here instead of the psych forum makes me wonder if you think it basically comes down to rhoids, or if rhoids are the final straw and the thing that are pushing you over the edge.

Bond18 10-25-2007 09:12 PM

What Blarg said plus:

Drop the roids. Find activities that reduce stress. Make sure to get a lot of sleep (i'm a horrible person when i get less than my 8 hours), set time aside each day to relax, speak your mind instead of letting things infuriate you to a degree you want to explode.

barncat 10-25-2007 10:33 PM

smoke weed

MatthewRyan 10-25-2007 11:54 PM

that avatar is so goooooood i couldnt read your op

calmB4storm 10-26-2007 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Drop the roids.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smoke weed

[/ QUOTE ]

Wolfram 10-26-2007 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that avatar is so goooooood i couldnt read your op

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT.

Who is that? I'd like the original source pls (for my own *ahemm* purposes)