Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477674)

ama0330 11-06-2007 05:23 AM

Re: Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone got any stats on idoubledonk?

[/ QUOTE ]

no but you do, amirite

MrP 11-06-2007 06:23 AM

any stats on RIP Ungar anyone

MrP 11-06-2007 09:21 AM

any rip ungar stats???

cantsitstillbr 11-06-2007 09:49 AM

What is up with people folding to my 4-bet shoves preflop? Happened 3 times last night. SN BenTown

anjichpa 11-06-2007 11:53 AM

my bad on incorrectly classifying you as TAG in my posts, albedoa. my memory is a little sketchy of the actual hand itself, i've just been relaying my thought processes.

i also still think the flop bet was correct. In my mind, his range was 95% comprised of 2 hands: AA and AK. Assuming I had AK, he can make AA 3 different ways. He can make AK 6 different ways. Out of those 9 hands, he folds 5 of them, and shoves 4 of them. It's a small edge, but I think it was correct to lead the flop.

AZplaya 11-06-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still -- Hey, BDECKER, cut it out!! You were letting the fish go to play poker instead.

[/ QUOTE ]
ya BDECKER is one of the more aggro players at $50, but seems pretty decent. I have him at 26/22 in my db.

I'm prolly wrong but...BDECKER = whyzze???

Dominic 11-06-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still -- Hey, BDECKER, cut it out!! You were letting the fish go to play poker instead.

[/ QUOTE ]
ya BDECKER is one of the more aggro players at $50, but seems pretty decent. I have him at 26/22 in my db.

[/ QUOTE ]

BDECKER was raping the 50 last night...he was on about 6 tables and had over 3 buy-ins on them all...he stacked me twice on two cold decks...guess it was just his night to hit some cards. Decent LAG.

MAA 11-06-2007 02:22 PM

What you think about me DarkInertia?

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-06-2007 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my bad on incorrectly classifying you as TAG in my posts, albedoa. my memory is a little sketchy of the actual hand itself, i've just been relaying my thought processes.

i also still think the flop bet was correct. In my mind, his range was 95% comprised of 2 hands: AA and AK. Assuming I had AK, he can make AA 3 different ways. He can make AK 6 different ways. Out of those 9 hands, he folds 5 of them, and shoves 4 of them. It's a small edge, but I think it was correct to lead the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe but he also does this more often with the times he has aa than the times he has ak. gotta account for that i think.

Snafu'd 11-06-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, I've got a great hand where he sucked out on me in a huge pot. It was seriously life tilt inducing. I'll post when I get home.