Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ex Girlfriend Post...go ahead rip it apart. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=527728)

littleeddy 10-21-2007 11:29 AM

Ex Girlfriend Post...go ahead rip it apart.

Aight...I'm looking for advice in the ex girlfriend world.
I dated this girl on and off for 6 years! which is a long fking time. Was really close to getting married to her [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Anyways, we offically broke up about a year ago and were just friends...things were fine. We started talking more and became friends with special benefits...trouble! She then decided to tell me she loved me again and things got crazy. She recently started seeing someone else...but still tells me she loves me and even had me come over, hang out and sleep at her place before I moved out of the state all within the last couple weeks. Bad thing is she kinda got me reattached with all her antics and I'm a really big pushover and way to nice when it comes to her...she gets away with everything.
So, what do I do!

How about any honest advice?

xxThe_Lebowskixx 10-21-2007 11:32 AM

Re: Ex Girlfriend Post...go ahead rip it apart.

what do YOU think is the right move ?

luckyjimm 10-21-2007 11:33 AM

Pics?

BestLuckEver 10-21-2007 11:44 AM

Get away from this relationship. 6 years or not, it's only a small % of your life. This is pretty obviously a sexual relationship..if she was ugly (like a 5 or 6) I doubt you would even be considering her at this point. Right?

Poker Wake up call:

Let's say you live to be 80. (Pot = $80)
You've invested 6 years. ($6)
You break up, and are still having a side-relationship (Didn't make anything on the river, but still like your hand)
She leaves you temporarily for another guy who is interested in her a lot. (He pushes all-in)

Do you call or fold?

Take your emotions out of this and decide for yourself what really is the best LONG-TERM plan of action.

ajml 10-21-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Poker Wake up call:

You break up, and are still having a side-relationship (Didn't make anything on the river, but still like your hand)
She leaves you temporarily for another guy who is interested in her a lot. (He pushes all-in)

Do you call or fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling this isn't going to work out too well for you

littleeddy 10-21-2007 12:09 PM

Yeah...srry no pics.
And the poker analogy doenst really work either...because there are emotions involved...I wish I could take them out. And no its not just a sexual relationship...we dated for 6 years. I know what I should do...its just not as easy as it sounds when youre in my spot.

I could use some more advice...let me know what you think!

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Wake up call:

Do you call or fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

At times I don't mind a poker analogy if it's relevant.

This is definitely not one of those times.

(What I really wanted to say was: That's by far the most retarded poker analogy I have ever read.)

sonneti 10-21-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She then decided to tell me she loved me again and things got crazy. She recently started seeing someone else

[/ QUOTE ]

tuq 10-21-2007 01:41 PM

OP,

You left out a rather important detail: does she do anal?

mak15 10-21-2007 01:50 PM

OP,

your position sucks. try to move on.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...hofned/gig.jpg

Alobar 10-21-2007 01:53 PM

you are a pussy. Stop being a pussy.

also, it doesnt matter what anyone tells you, because you are a pussy and you already know what you are going to do. cuz you're a pussy

stop being a pussy

SackUp 10-21-2007 01:55 PM

Where is the no poker analogies in OOT sign when you need it?

OP. Do yourself a favor and move the eff on. Find a hobby, find a new girl, get a dog, whatever it takes. You are out of state now so it should be MUCH easier to move on.

Tell her you need to stop communicating to move on. Then don't talk to her, don't take her calls, don't listen or read VM or e-mails. Break it off and MOVE ON!

pshabi 10-21-2007 02:05 PM

pussy

tuq 10-21-2007 02:18 PM

Milo,

Hate it up sucka, but it's impossible for me to give accurate advice without knowing if she takes it in the ass or not.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Milo,

Hate it up sucka, but it's impossible for me to give accurate advice without knowing if she takes it in the ass or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gets even unfunnier every time.

tuq 10-21-2007 02:29 PM

Milo,

They're gonna have to create a new category to the right of "I don't like it" IMO.

David H 10-21-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Milo,

They're gonna have to create a new category to the right of "I don't like it" IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll post it up every time Milo puts one of his pictures up.

RunDownHouse 10-21-2007 02:36 PM

I haven't seen anyone bait daryn this blatantly in a long, long time.

Snoman13 10-22-2007 01:11 AM

I liked the poker analogy...although it only slightly fit.

Srsly though, just move on. You'll feel better in a month or so when you will start doing something random and say to yourself "hm. never would of done this if i was still with "x""

Lonhro 10-22-2007 09:31 AM

I am praying she dies in a grease fire. That will make your decision a little easier.

Bitch.

Mr_Moore 10-22-2007 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She then decided to tell me she loved me again and things got crazy. She recently started seeing someone else

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokeraz 10-22-2007 10:48 AM

Christ, try being man [censored] man. You might like it.

Razy_Daisy 10-22-2007 06:11 PM

So I had to read and re-read..not slow just trying to figure out what you are asking... or are you waiting for someone to validate how you really feel in the first place. Either way you dated for 6 years ok but you were gonna get married maybe.. I was gonna be a model I was gonna be a firefighter blahblahblah.. you didn't though and why not because you were not ready or not truly wanting to.. answer that for yourself.
Do what you want.. ask for what you want.. if you don't get it then don't be there when she comes running back otherwise you will always be her doormat.

I do believe all this is pretty common knowledge but had to throw it out there.

anal comments still funny tho... sorry - grow a set and make a decision or just dwell on it and ruin your life.

lbo 10-22-2007 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poker Wake up call:

Do you call or fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

(What I really wanted to say was: That's by far the most retarded poker analogy I have ever read.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this doesn't make sense to apply to a significant other. Unless of course she's only worth $6 and your life is only worth $80. And this isn't between you and the other guy. The person who puts more on the line in this case won't necessarily win (you'll only win if she really wants to be married and is willing to marry anyone, and you want to marry her ASAP). She might have decided that she's not ready for a serious relationship or that you guys weren't right for each other.

i'd say try to move on. don't sleep with her best friend. you don't need to lower yourself to that level. but don't sit around waiting for her to come back to you. she might never do it.

slim 10-22-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Milo,

[/ QUOTE ]

u really like anal don't u Tuq?

neuroman 10-23-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP,

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...hofned/gig.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
FROGPOND HAS RETURNED?

ALL HAIL FROGPOND!

littleeddy 10-25-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know what you mean...She said these two things, for the most part, in one sentence.

J. Sawyer 10-26-2007 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah...srry no pics.
And the poker analogy doenst really work either...because there are emotions involved...I wish I could take them out. And no its not just a sexual relationship...we dated for 6 years. I know what I should do...its just not as easy as it sounds when youre in my spot.

I could use some more advice...let me know what you think!

[/ QUOTE ]

Chances are you should move the [censored] on... what were your reasons for being "off & on" and [censored] over the 6 years you dated?

Daddy Warbucks 10-26-2007 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bad thing is she kinda got me reattached with all her antics and I'm a really big pushover and way to nice when it comes to her...she gets away with everything.
So, what do I do!

How about any honest advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this!

"I've tried nothing and i'm all out of ideas!"

adsman 10-26-2007 07:51 AM

I'm going to go with Tuq but with a slight variation. Tell her you want anal. Hell, you've got nothing to lose and it sounds like this will be your only chance ever. In your life.

aladare 10-26-2007 07:58 AM

OP, i have to agree that you are a pussy. One of those really loose pussies that you get lost in.
Man up and dump her. Cut all ties. Women like to be treated very nicely but that is a two way street- and right now you are getting run over, damn near roadkill.

hyde 10-26-2007 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poker Wake up call:

Do you call or fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP had a hand worth playing preflop. ( if she was truly a 7 or better)( or an OOT 4)
OP caught a piece on the flop. enough to invest in the hand for 6 years on and off. (might have been the highly prized, certainly sought after anal)
Nearly got it all in on the turn (turnover for anal?)( almost married?) but the turn was also scarey, and it is now revealed you are playing out of position( she is doing another guy temporarily....seconds, sloppy?)
Fold now. You are drawing dead.

GinaSD 10-26-2007 04:14 PM

What kind of 'love'? Is she saying she feels the comfortable - safe love that comes from being with someone a long time? It doesn't sound like she's feeling in-love, which isn't unusual- those feelings usually transform into the other over time.

The issue is the other man. She feels love for you, but she's with someone else. Is she willing to turn that away to be with you? Is she willing to act on this love she feels for you, other than by having intermittent sex and communication with you?

If not, you've really got to move on. You deserve to be with someone who WANTS to be with you, and not someone who happens to sometimes be with you.

You two really should talk and either make a committment to each other, or commit to a future where there are no "benefits" other than a possible friendship.

Spellmen 10-26-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

also, it doesnt matter what anyone tells you, because you are a pussy and you already know what you are going to do. cuz you're a pussy

stop being a pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the best advice I've ever seen in OOT.

kyro 10-26-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

stop being a pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be an alobarisright gimmick account or something...

astroglide 10-26-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oranzith 10-26-2007 05:44 PM

Poker Wake up call:

Do you call or fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

best post i have read here in a LONG time

Duke 10-26-2007 06:01 PM

Plan: Marry her, have kids, and then sue the other dude (who actually fathered the kids) for $750k like this plumber.

AlexM 10-26-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

stop being a pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]