Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Try This... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558421)

ItalianFX 12-01-2007 01:31 AM

Try This...

Sometime when you're sitting in a room with all of the lights off, like at your computer without lights on in the room, get up and turn the light on. But before you turn the light on, shut one of your eyes. Wait a little bit until you adjust to the light, and then shut the light off. It's pitch black. Now, open your closed eye, and you can see perfectly fine in the dark with the other eye. It'll be like seeing two different worlds.

Then report back here.

Golden_Rhino 12-01-2007 01:31 AM

Re: Try This...

That's why pirates wore eye-patches.

JokersAttack 12-01-2007 01:32 AM

will do, thanks for the tip

Himself 12-01-2007 01:33 AM

I thought it was because they like, lost eyes and stuff.

Conspire 12-01-2007 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometime when you're sitting in a room with all of the lights off, like at your computer without lights on in the room, get up and turn the light on. But before you turn the light on, shut one of your eyes. Wait a little bit until you adjust to the light, and then shut the light off. It's pitch black. Now, open your closed eye, and you can see perfectly fine in the dark with the other eye. It'll be like seeing two different worlds.

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest experimenting with cocaine, marijuana, and pills. You will have much more fun.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

ItalianFX 12-01-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest experimenting with cocaine, marijuana, and pills. You will have much more fun.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that stuff is bad for you.

LiveNow 12-01-2007 01:37 AM

wtf made you come up with this

popeye18 12-01-2007 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

illegal stuff is bad. dont do it

edfurlong 12-01-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf made you come up with this

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a cop and this is super standard.

benza13 12-01-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that stuff is bad for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

so is driving, so is being a cop (if we are talking in terms of life expectancy here)

and its a lot less bad for you if its a once in a while thing than most stuff published in the US would have you believe