Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

whyzze 11-26-2007 05:44 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
New FTP end-of-year bonus tied in with the Ironman promotion. Check it out on your ironman page.

[/ QUOTE ]

I are confuzzled...explain please.

To earn your Year-End Bonus of up to $4025, you must qualify for one of the four Iron Man levels in December.

Nemesis69 11-26-2007 05:48 PM

Ok I donked of another 250BB today.

AK < KK for 100BB
KK < AA for 150BB

So I have 26 NL10 BI left. I will be able to play a 2 hour session tomorrow. If tomorrow keeps sucking, I'm moving back down [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
New FTP end-of-year bonus tied in with the Ironman promotion. Check it out on your ironman page.

[/ QUOTE ]

To earn your Year-End Bonus of up to $4025, you must qualify for one of the four Iron Man levels in December.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are talking about that in the Internet Bonus forum. I don't know what it means, probably a mistake on ftp's part.

fozzy71 11-26-2007 05:52 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Will have to leave my $101 on FTP instead of getting a check. If I can manage to not busto, I might be able to get a nice little bonus in January to start a new BR on FTP.

Hmmmmmm - I C, not actual Real $ Bonus, but a Bonus $ Bonus:

[ QUOTE ]
You’ll have all of January to turn your bonus dollars into cash by playing in our real money ring games and tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx for the info. I got a few days to ponder it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Spurious 11-26-2007 05:52 PM

ok i am going to stop playing right now!

i suck omg

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $8.70
MP: $22.90
Hero (CO): $28.50
BTN: $17.90
SB: $24.75
BB: $5.45

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG calls $0.25, MP folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, BTN calls $1, 3 folds

Flop: ($2.60) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.75</font>, BTN calls $1.75

Turn: ($6.10) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, BTN calls $4

River: ($14.10) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $16</font>, BTN calls $11.15 and is All-In

Results: $36.40 Pot ($1.75 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Nines) and LOST (-$17.90 NET)
BTN showed 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Eights and Threes) and WON $34.65 (+$16.75 NET)

just one of the hands i lost against donks

and yeah i had a read

whyzze 11-26-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They are talking about that in the Internet Bonus forum. I don't know what it means, probably a mistake on ftp's part.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I sifted through it. Praying its no mistake though. lol.

Spurious 11-26-2007 05:55 PM

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7794/sickdaybg1.jpg

NL25 :/

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 05:56 PM

God i love when everything goes right for 5 minutes straight in a session and you look at PT and see you won 1-2 buyins without playing any pots for stacks

derosnec 11-26-2007 05:57 PM

yeah but too bad it doesn't make up for the other 55 minutes of pain

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 05:58 PM

im having a sweet session, soon i'll have a nice 5k hand graph to show everyone

ICMoney 11-26-2007 06:01 PM

Just checked my bonus page and I can have $1050 if I qualify in December.

I'm going to actually play every day to get my points.

I'm on a short roll right now and that bonus will double me up.

Ship ship.

ICMoney 11-26-2007 06:03 PM

For the video - do you care how big the file is if it's good quality (150, 200mb) or do you want crap for smaller file size?

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't count on that number being accurate.

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 06:13 PM

$224 in rake this session, standard?

fozzy71 11-26-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im having a terrible session, soon i'll have a depressing 500 hand graph to NOT show everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

*Rake or MGR?

ICMoney 11-26-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't count on that number being accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get bluffed all the time.

Nothing new.

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 06:31 PM

oh no, my eyes just started to hurt.

MrWooster 11-26-2007 06:31 PM

This has been a really bad month for poker, have been playing pretty bad, calling when I know I am beat etc etc etc... basically I am always really tired so don't concentrate enough on my game and basically tilt for no reason --- therefore - I am going to take a break - might hang around the forum a bit but basically I am not going to play any online cash games for a week or so...

Going to play live a bit, and maybe a couple of donkaments but my cash game really needs a rest.

So long brew and until next time [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

And a special thanks to those who have helped me out so much this month, its really appreciated.

ama0330 11-26-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has been a really bad month for poker, have been playing pretty bad, calling when I know I am beat etc etc etc... basically I am always really tired so don't concentrate enough on my game and basically tilt for no reason --- therefore - I am going to take a break - might hang around the forum a bit but basically I am not going to play any online cash games for a week or so...

Going to play live a bit, and maybe a couple of donkaments but my cash game really needs a rest.

And a special thanks to those who have helped me out so much this month, its really appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

see you tomorrow!

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

see you this afternoon!

[/ QUOTE ]

yellowbluebus 11-26-2007 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the video - do you care how big the file is if it's good quality (150, 200mb) or do you want crap for smaller file size?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything less than 200 sounds good. Were you going to post an FLV file?

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 06:48 PM

is it much effort to make a video? because im pretty lazy /// theres always interest yeah? i don't wanna make one to have it met with no enthusiasm [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ! that'd hurt!!!

yellowbluebus 11-26-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is it much effort to make a video? because im pretty lazy

[/ QUOTE ]

If you make one you are guaranteed a winning session. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

fozzy71 11-26-2007 06:51 PM

I play bad - &lt;400 hands = -3 BI's.

GG Me, NH PokerStars

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_1672.gif

ICMoney 11-26-2007 06:52 PM

Yeah, I'll just stick with the FLV format. The HUD numbers get blurry and flash in and out with WMV.

and yeah, there better be massive response to the vid - hundreds of hand critiques.

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 06:55 PM

FTPDoug on that ironman end of year bonus:

We're very sorry for some early confusion. The web page is being fixed now, but these three steps should sum up the promotion.

1. You have to make at least Bronze in December for it to count

2. We count every month you made an Ironman level from January to December 2007. $25 in bonus for each month of Bronze, $50 for Silver, $75 for Gold, $100 for Iron. Therefore the maximum possible bonus you can get is $1200. I realize the page might say more than that, sorry.

3. You do have to earn the bonus in January. The bad news is you actually get $0.05 of bonus for every Full Tilt Point you earn (it's usually $0.06 for our bonuses). The good news is that it does NOT affect rakeback. This bonus is tracked on a web page, and you get one lump sum payment at the end of January. If you only clear $328 in bonus, you'll get paid the $328. Also, you could earn another bonus at the same time as this, so if you have enough Ironman Medals to buy a bonus from the store, January would be a good time.

Sorry again for the confusion,

Doug

----

That's very nice that it doesn't come out of MGR.

yellowbluebus 11-26-2007 06:59 PM

I wonder how that would affect my initial deposit bonus $600 which expires on Jan. 14th. With the current rate I am going I will be leaving $100 if I don't put in some hands. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

whyzze 11-26-2007 07:00 PM

thats still awesome. Ill probably end up with ~800 or so. No deduction from MGR = amazing month hopefully.

fozzy71 11-26-2007 07:03 PM

1. $100 FTP acct balance
2. Grind out Bronze at nl10, w/ 10 BI's - without goin Butso.
3. Grind enough hands January (+ Dec RB) (w/out goin butso) to clear $325 in bonus?
4. ???????
5. Profit ?

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 07:43 PM

oh i want an iPhone, why can't stars put it in their store

ICMoney 11-26-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just play in two or three 5400 sats and buy yourself one.

You could prob buy into 10 for the same price.

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

vixticator 11-26-2007 08:03 PM

Last night I played like 965 hands at 2nl and my winrate was 64.5ptbb/100 or so, lol. How do I post a pic from PT?

mojed 11-26-2007 08:10 PM

Just hit a 1 outer on the river. Did I play it right brew?

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $15.65
MP: $10.50
CO: $15.20
Hero (BTN): $9.80
SB: $10.40
BB: $12.70

Pre-Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.50</font>, SB calls $0.45, BB folds, UTG calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.60) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.60) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $1</font>, UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $9.90 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $5.80 and is All-In

River: ($20.20) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $20.20 Pot ($1 Rake)
Hero showed 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Deuces) and WON $19.20 (+$9.40 NET)
SB showed J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Jacks full of Deuces) and LOST (-$9.80 NET)

fozzy71 11-26-2007 08:11 PM

Pic of graph would be more impressive. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PrntScrn, paste into MSPaint or similar, and save as JPG. Upload to Photobucket, then copy the link for "IMG Code - Forums &amp; Bulletin Boards" from the PBucket page, and paste it into your post - like this:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...y-54-dk-ag.jpg

kaz2107 11-26-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

[/ QUOTE ]wow i am 100% the opposite. the only reason i play this [censored] and bore myself in front of the computer is so i get to cash out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

kaz2107 11-26-2007 08:18 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, i see what you're saying ama...

but, a couple guys already caught the alleged offer and I can't in good conscience allow people that I like to seek something like that out without at least sending a lol warning.

[/ QUOTE ]
id only take coaching from you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]pj there is something brown on the tip of ur nose. wipe it off quickly

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe its one of the 2,000 pennies i got from you?

[/ QUOTE ]i hope mike shanahan and todd saurbraun both die in a grease fire this week for being dumb as [censored] and sucking at life.

the only way we lose is if one person single handedly beats us. and sure enough we allow hims numerous chances to do just that. i thought it was common sense to not kick to his ass and then the announcer says 5 mins into the game "saurerbraun said in an interview this week that they r not scared of hester and plan to kick to him" i immediatly became extremely worried we would lose. sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw Kaz, my friend is a huge broncos fan, so I think I've seen just about every game this season.....your special teams coach needs to go. Kickoff/Punt Coverage has been a problem all year, and the decision to kick to Hester after he burns you once is just unbelievable.

Still made for an entertaining game though, considering chicago had 8 yrds total offense in the 2nd half at the beginning of the 4th qtr and still managed to tie the game/then win it in OT.

oh yeah, that call on Dre Bly on the 4th down pass on chicago touchdown drive SO FREAKIN BAD!!! WOW!!

[/ QUOTE ]i totally agree. not sure how much the special teams coach has control of that because i believe that shanahan has a big say in special team matters so i rest the blame very heavily on him.

unfortunatly in order to have a playoff type team and make an impact and be the 3rd or 4th best team in the afc u have to have solid special teams and it looks like we r the polar opposite of that atm moment. sigh. just to many damn injuries this year so far

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

[/ QUOTE ]wow i am 100% the opposite. the only reason i play this [censored] and bore myself in front of the computer is so i get to cash out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cashing out now to buy anything worth, while is too high a % of my roll. Eventually that'll all change once i more up

hennnerz 11-26-2007 08:29 PM

Yeah I am in that situation too, I am basically at NL100 but not sure if I should cash out and enjoy or grind NL100 hard. Cashouts total prevent tons of uNLs moving up quickly...

kaz2107 11-26-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

[/ QUOTE ]

Cashing out now to buy anything worth, while is too high a % of my roll. Eventually that'll all change once i more up

[/ QUOTE ]when i was playin 25nl i was still cashin out like a couple hundo a month to buy [censored] that way i would have motivation to play. (also possibly why i move up extremely slow typically lol)