Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Time to Unban Degen (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524513)

OmahaDoc80 10-16-2007 07:10 PM

Time to Unban Degen

He started one of the most popular posts in the history of 2+2 and from his last blog, really looks like he learned his lesson.

He has a lot of positive life and poker experience to share with readers of the forums and it is time to give him a second chance. Anyone else agree?

I forgot his 2+2 name. fixed it

iron81 10-16-2007 07:12 PM

Re: Time to Unban Grindblog

He's talking about Degen. Apparently, Degen's last blog entry about wanting to come back was reproduced in the Thailand thread. Also, I checked and OmahaDoc is not Degen.

Dids 10-16-2007 07:24 PM

For the love of all that is good no.

Degen is banned for so many good reasons. Things that are a lot less iffy than what istewart or RJ did. They were just [censored] posters. Degen was a pretty lousy person who spammed and scammed all over 2p2 left and right.

OmahaDoc80 10-16-2007 07:27 PM

Dids,

Degen admitted he made mistakes and is willing to change. Whats the harm in giving him a second chance?

stabn 10-16-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dids,

Degen admitted he made mistakes and is willing to change. Whats the harm in giving him a second chance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because dirty scammers aren't needed.

Troll_Inc 10-16-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dids,

[/ QUOTE ]

Banger: "Look, I'm saying... ever friday night, in the alley behind the cutrate, we rollin bones, you know, I mean all them boys from around the way and we roll till late."
McNulty:"Family crap game right?"
Banger: "Like every time, Snot, he fade a few shooters, play it out till the pots deep, then snatch and run."
McNulty:"What, every time?"
Banger:"Couldn't help himself."

istewart 10-16-2007 08:07 PM

Degen's thread in OOT is horrible. Thailand is a piece of [censored] and nobody cared about anything except for tales of his third-world exploits with imaginary dyked-up prostitutes like the type you find in "most awesomest asian faces EVAR??" threads.

Bobo Fett 10-16-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dids,

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't have strong feelings either way, but keep in mind it wouldn't be a "second chance". If I understand correctly, he was given MANY chances to change his ways and failed to do so.

XXXNoahXXX 10-16-2007 09:19 PM

in thailand you can bang a ten for $15.

XXXNoahXXX 10-16-2007 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in thailand you can bang tens just by being american

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp