Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   beat: sudden, explosive diarrhea cost me a 300 bb pot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556318)

Jihad 11-28-2007 11:41 AM

Re: beat: sudden, explosive diarrhea cost me a 300 bb pot

[ QUOTE ]
If it makes you feel any better, i missclick folded 22 PF today, and missed an 800bb pot w/ quads.

[/ QUOTE ]So do you guys just, like, have absolutely no idea how RNG's work? Enhance your awareness of Chaos Theory?

alexDJI 11-28-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it makes you feel any better, i missclick folded 22 PF today, and missed an 800bb pot w/ quads.

[/ QUOTE ]So do you guys just, like, have absolutely no idea how RNG's work? Enhance your awareness of Chaos Theory?

[/ QUOTE ]
I FOLDED EFFIN QUADS IN A 800BB POT FFS. Even if I know that w/ the rng stuff i prolly wouldnt have flopped a set it tilts me.

BarryLyndon 11-28-2007 11:51 AM

Predator could be inserting his member into my esophaugus I would find a way to hit the call button.

Lori 11-28-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars sets the deck after they've shuffled, as do some other sites.

<font color="white"> Lori </font>

sapol 11-28-2007 11:54 AM

We're gonna need pics of the massive diarrhea before any sort of understanding of why you didn't just push and run to the toilet

Jenkem 11-28-2007 11:55 AM

OP you gotta just clinch tightly and pray in a situation like this. A 3-way all-in preflop pot with AA is well worth a brand new pair of underwear, at least at 3-6 nl.

Leveh 11-28-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would of justt sat in my poop until after i lost with my aces and then to wallow in [censored] and ponder the thought of paying to sit in [censored] and have to clean it up .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The image I got in my mind after reading this made me laugh pretty hard.

Quagmyer 11-28-2007 12:12 PM

when i first read it i thought it said Swallow instead of Wallow
but now i lol'd

AbreuTime 11-28-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP you gotta just clinch tightly and pray in a situation like this. A 3-way all-in preflop pot with AA is well worth a brand new pair of underwear, at least at 3-6 nl.

[/ QUOTE ]
Balla

solids 11-28-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way the OP described the situation, it sounds like he would need new underwear, pants, a chair, and a rug as well.