Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

resnick 11-27-2007 12:36 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow. totally forgot this was going and just read through 9 pages. day 1 did not go well for us and i'm trying to figure out what happened, but for now i'm leaning towards books pending this claim that he can clear himself

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very wolfy.

LYNCH RENO

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright lets stir something up....
LYNCH RENO

kyro 11-27-2007 12:37 PM

I know I said fmxda wasn't a wolf yesterday, but damn he sounds like someone trying to toss a partner under the bus.

fmxda 11-27-2007 12:38 PM

Okay, late voters of durron who I think should've known better are OH, LC, VR, chim and mets. Higher percentage of finding wolves or lazy villagers in that group if books is a wolf.

Also I reread last night and who the hell kills antidan there? I think I might have to reread his posts and maybe the day writeup like Luckay suggested

metsandfinsfan 11-27-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright lets stir something up....
LYNCH RENO

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome first post of the thread by you

Epicurus 11-27-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just reread VR quickly and I think her tone is very interesting - a kinda happy-go-lucky freerolling feel to it. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it doesn't strike me as the vr i'm used to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm telling you guys, I've found my werewolf inner peace. It's freeing, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I've just finished reading VRs d1 and im adding her to my list of villager leans.

fmxda 11-27-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know I said fmxda wasn't a wolf yesterday, but damn he sounds like someone trying to toss a partner under the bus.

[/ QUOTE ]
You also said I WAS a wolf yesterday. And by partner are you talking about OH or LC or what

metsandfinsfan 11-27-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't played with any of you in ages, but I feel pretty comfy in saying anyone voting fmxda is either a wolf, an idiot, or both.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this means he was calling you a villager

kokiri 11-27-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can do this without saying anything related to what my real role is.

[/ QUOTE ]

For all you know, dmk has a government agency that sweeps up people guilty of suspicious activity and imprisons them indefinitely somewhere without access to due process or even legal counsel.

Oh wait, that's OUR government. Silly me.

[/ QUOTE ]

VR, I thought this post was interesting - how come you know, err, i mean think you know, DMK is the president? What's going on here?

fmxda 11-27-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't played with any of you in ages, but I feel pretty comfy in saying anyone voting fmxda is either a wolf, an idiot, or both.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this means he was calling you a villager

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, must have misread that.

Also crazy how you replied with what I was thinking about so quickly

metsandfinsfan 11-27-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can do this without saying anything related to what my real role is.

[/ QUOTE ]

For all you know, dmk has a government agency that sweeps up people guilty of suspicious activity and imprisons them indefinitely somewhere without access to due process or even legal counsel.

Oh wait, that's OUR government. Silly me.

[/ QUOTE ]

VR, I thought this post was interesting - how come you know, err, i mean think you know, DMK is the president? What's going on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

you make posts like this and then wonder why we think you are a wolf