Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

LuckayLuck 11-27-2007 03:02 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
i don't see how you could think chuckles was killed by anything other than the gov't, given the writeup

[/ QUOTE ]
are we misreading each other

chuckles - killed by govt
antidan - killed by rebels
cincity - killed by the president

dmk 11-27-2007 03:02 PM

luckay, the writeups have constantly noted "revolutionary soldiers". villager pms said "you are a revolution soldier"

do you honestly think that "the soldiers" suddenly refers to the gov't? also, surely the revolution has a leader (or leaders)?

kokiri 11-27-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
luckay, the writeups have constantly noted "revolutionary soldiers". villager pms said "you are a revolution soldier"

do you honestly think that "the soldiers" suddenly refers to the gov't? also, surely the revolution has a leader (or leaders)?

[/ QUOTE ]

i do, for the same reason as epi.

dmk 11-27-2007 03:05 PM

on top of all that, i've palyed w/ cindy before. i know how the games work on BGG. i'm like 99% sure that the whole lc/luckay/dmk voting path is entirely metagame. thats the kind of thing they do there.

dmk 11-27-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't see how "the very top" is more likely to point to the leader of the gov't than the leader of the revolution

i also feel like the terminology used in the writeups has been deliberately consistent, and the term "soldier" should be treated in the same manner we've seen it the entire game

resnick 11-27-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But why give up the vice president? He can gain our trust by giving up a regular wolf or just claiming he seered a villager. I see how it gains more trust, but just throwing away your vp on day 2 is not the best way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see anybody ever writing this as a villager. No villager can know whether its a good idea or not since we don't have that privileged information. Your posts just reeks of have an informational advantage and trying to cozy up to the "common sense" of the village here.

plz to be lynching resnick

[/ QUOTE ]

k go on...so who am I trying to implicate by my post? Who am i setting up to get lynched/protecting?

dmk 11-27-2007 03:08 PM

and i'm pretty disappointed in the lack of nich in this thread. i mean, i was hoping for a roleclaim or something? but he was supposed to start something for pog mole today as well - maybe he's just busy irl?

bleh

LuckayLuck 11-27-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't see how "the very top" is more likely to point to the leader of the gov't than the leader of the revolution

i also feel like the terminology used in the writeups has been deliberately consistent, and the term "soldier" should be treated in the same manner we've seen it the entire game

[/ QUOTE ]

do you honestly think the revolution got 2 kills yesterday night and the govt got just 1?

maybe this is true, we'll have to see in the future. Maybe once the government gets to the safe spot, revolution kills drop off and govt kills rise.

that'd a lot of pew pew

dmk 11-27-2007 03:10 PM

i think chuckles/antidan were govt kills and cincity was revolution. so no, i dont think revolution got 2 kills

dmk 11-27-2007 03:10 PM

that would also be consistent w/ the color of the writeups. 1st 2 were written in 1 color, the last 1 was in another.