Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Two Good Friends: One ticket (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554767)

BobbyLight 11-26-2007 01:28 PM

Re: Two Good Friends: One ticket

[ QUOTE ]
Does either friend have breasts?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope; both guys

mosdef 11-26-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does either friend have breasts?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope; both guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Invite a girl instead then.

oddjob 11-26-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why is everyone so socially inept on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm guessing that because the internets has allowed us to have no real social interactions with people, and allows us to ask strangers about situations.

are you saying when you were young you didn't wish you could get a bunch of different people's opinions on stuff? christ if i had this kinda of access when i was young, i might not be such a retard now.

if you're such a winner at life, then get off the internets. jeez.

XXXNoahXXX 11-26-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why in the world does everyone say threads like this = socially inept? Stop the thinly veiled brags. It's simply a thread, maybe someone comes up with a really good idea that they wouldn't / didn't think of, or maybe everyone has bad ideas and OP doesn't use anyone's. Point is a good thread can come from it, so stfu and stop taking this forum so seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocking that the non-tipper doesn't understand why asking this question makes OP socially inept.

34TheTruth34 11-26-2007 01:41 PM

HU rock/paper/scissors >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>> coinflip imo

It's Brandt 11-26-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bat vs. Knife fight to the death >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>> coinflip imo

[/ QUOTE ]

mrkilla 11-26-2007 01:43 PM

bring a family member instead if you can

Else tell each one separately about the situation who ever says "let xyz go" instead is obv the better friend and the person you should take

King Solomon's Philosophy ftw

blinden84 11-26-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why in the world does everyone say threads like this = socially inept? Stop the thinly veiled brags. It's simply a thread, maybe someone comes up with a really good idea that they wouldn't / didn't think of, or maybe everyone has bad ideas and OP doesn't use anyone's. Point is a good thread can come from it, so stfu and stop taking this forum so seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocking that the non-tipper doesn't understand why asking this question makes OP socially inept.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know what this means, but that doesn't really surprise me considering the source.

bobman0330 11-26-2007 01:43 PM

An auction is socially efficient!

Aces McGee 11-26-2007 01:44 PM

All things being equal -- assuming you don't care which one you go with -- either get them to a)decide between them which one gets the extra ticket; or b)agree on a way to determine which one of them gets the extra ticket (coinflip, roshambo, etc.) No way should you be just picking one of them.

-McGee