Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 12:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
**************************************GROUP DAY EVENT**************************************

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 12:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
p. 47 cont...

You follow your messenger quite a ways through this foreign land. The scenery changes from dense forest to plains, rolling hills, and tall grass. Cut neatly through the fields is a dirt path. Your messenger leads you carefully forward as you trot along, your paranoid eyes constantly shifting to try and catch a glimpse of any danger through the reeds. As you move through, much of your surroundings look the same but you start to notice some slight changes. The rough dirt path widens to a trodden dirt road and then into well-paved mud brick. Your troop follows the road winding through grass and over one hill after another. Finally, you scale one last large mound to see a booming city in front of you. From the top of your hill you can see down into the city. There's a large keep surrounded by a great wall. Inside of the wall you can see many stone houses with thatched rooftops, large wooden stores, and a bustling bazaar.

Your messenger speaks up.

"Welcome, Hawks, to the city of Toria-ran Keep. The ancestors of Eleria captured this fortress from the Barbarians of Johek and turned this military base into a rich bustling metropolis over the centuries. The keep itself still stands strong and is a warning against any who think to invade this fine city."

You descend down the path, through the gates, and into the city.

Will you:

<u>turn to page 55</u> - Go to a nearby Inn. It's been a long, hard, journey. A much needed hamshank, glass of ale, and warm bed would do well for your morale as well as your back.

<u>turn to page 109</u> - You find a local Fighter's Guild. It looks like the perfect place for a group such as yours to shack up for a few nights.

<u>turn to page 61</u> - Your spirits need uplifting. You decide it would be wise to go to a nearby Temple and ask your god for a blessing. If nothing else this may reenergize your brethren and boost overall morale.


Please put the page number your are voting for in the subject line of your PM and send it to me before 4pm. Thank you.

**************************************GROUP DAY EVENT**************************************

econophile 03-27-2007 12:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I've always wanted to visit a Fighter's Guild.

dmk 03-27-2007 12:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
All,

Page 61 is the best choice. 55 is a close 2nd.

shortline99 03-27-2007 12:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<u>Fighter's Guild</u>

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 12:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
** STRATEGY POST **
Page 55 was not trapped by the saboteur. Choose 55
** STRATEGY POST **

econophile 03-27-2007 12:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<u>Fighter's Guild</u>

[/ QUOTE ]

Rule # 1: Don't talk about Fighter's Guild.

traz 03-27-2007 12:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
no shirts, no shoes baby

xoom 03-27-2007 12:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I like 55 best.

dmk 03-27-2007 12:10 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Possible outcomes w/ 61:

Shorty is cleansed from his poison
Divine Protection (no night kill)
Divine Providence (seer peek?)

etc etc

Praying = best way to go. Our god(s) will provide.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.